Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isabelo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 04:22 PM
    DVD recorder will only record black and white
    Help!!
    I just purchased a toshiba d-r4100 dvdr, and it plays dvd's just fine. But when I record a program or watch TV on video 7 (HDMI) it is in black and white.
    I tried with out the hdmi cable and hooked up dvdr to reg video 1 and the same thing happened.
    Does anyone know how I can fix this? What am I missing??
    DanielF Posts: 158, Reputation: 14

Jul 19, 2009, 09:55 PM

Good thing you just bought it - so you can return it and have it fixed/replaced under warranty.

Daniel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

How to set up a DVD recorder to record something on TV [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be able to record a TV show onto a DVD. We have a Toshiba TV that is connected to a digital cable box with DVR. We have a Samsung DVD/VCR combo player. The TV has options for TV/Video 1/Video 2. To watch a DVD we have to switch to Video 1. The input choices for the DVD player is L1,...

How do I hook up my dvd recorder to record my dvr programs [ 1 Answers ]

Hooking up dvd/vcr recorder to a TV with digital cable

View more questions Search