Jul 19, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Maxi light
    Has any one used maxi light before if so how did it work for u
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2009, 11:34 PM

Hi I tried it before on my face it made it even not lighter
    choc-lit Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 06:31 PM

Same here, I use maxi light mixed with various other products, made me even and also a shade lighter, I deemed it not good enough so will finish what I have and make my own HQ cream.

Hope that helped x
    Whatever2011 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Aug 12, 2012, 10:40 PM
    Yes hun, I have used Maxi Light body skin cream before & it worked for me, it lighten me about 2.5 shade. I think it only as 2% HQ in it, which is great. I use it twice a day for 1.5 months. I bought two large jars of cream, just so I won`t run out of stock (lol). Let me tell you this also, if you sweat easily like me, then don`t wear it when you are going out. It is not ate-able, but it smells yummy & it contains Vitamin A & E (Vitamin A & especially E helps to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks). Always remember to exfoliate well, you determine many days of the week you wish to do so.

I am looking to buy my Maxi Light sometime this week and I will give you updates on my results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Propane Furnace won't start no pilot light red light flashes 3 times [ 6 Answers ]

My propane furnace G6RC has no visible flame and the red light either stays on or flashes 3 times in a row and then the furnace shuts off and tries to restart

99 Honda accord no parking lights or dashboard background light + SRS Light on [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I believe a problematic bulb caused a short in my car's Electrical system. The reason I say this, is that the following Problems have come up since I used the trailer... 1. SRS light is now on 2. The light that illuminates the spedometer, RPM's, and gas (background light) doesn't...

Leviton PR150 Motion LIght Control Flickers light instead of keeping them on [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I installed a Leviton Motion Sensor Light Control (PR150). In the on position it works fine, the lights are one. But on auto it seems to only flicker the lights. They do not get to full brightness and they flash. It looks like the sensor is also acting weird as the LED light on the...

View more questions Search