Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sirrobbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 04:39 AM
    Si Muscle/Joint Pain
    How does the SI joint/muscle pain happen?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2009, 04:58 AM

Personally I recommend finding a good chiropractor that is into alternative medicines

Here is a site that might explain your question
    Sciatic Nerve Problems

You can try
    Hylaronic acid Wal Mart sells it in the vitamin aisle
    A GOOD mineral supplement Liquid is best
    Mineral Rich is one brand that is good
    vitamin B complex

Essential rubbing oils
    RealHeal Massage Oil: Herbal Alternative Healing Chronic Pain - Natural Healing Bruises.

See if this also helps

Take a tennis ball. Lie on your back on the floor (not the bed). Have your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Place the tennis ball where your back pocket would be, and GENTLY roll onto the ball. Stop each time the pain is moving toward intolerable. Stay there for 30 seconds, and then roll further onto the ball. Do this until you are completely on the ball and you are feeling absolutely no pain. Then stay there for one full minute. If you feel pain during that minute, move off a bit, take a breath, and begin again. You should be able to stay on the ball for one minute comfortably.
    Exercise for Symptoms of Sciatic the Piriformis Muscle and Nerve

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper leg pain, torn muscle? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi when in a sitting position and trying to lift and cross my left leg (as if to put on a sock) I suffer pain in the inside upper leg and I am unable to lift the leg higher. Not sure if I have pulled or torn a muscle, this has been like this for about 3 weeks. Anyone know if I can exercise to...

SI joint pain and associated muscle tightness [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Let me start by saying how thankful I am for this site. I will start with my hip scope surgery for a hip labral tear. My surgery was done in January of 2005. My symptoms started up two and a half months before diagnosis and subsequent surgery. While doing the rehab for the hip I began...

Kidney pain or pulled muscle? [ 1 Answers ]

A week ago I was sitting on the floor drilling a hole horizontally. I was really pushing on the drill with my chest when I heard a pop and felt a sharp pain in my right kidney area. I assumed a pulled muscle or ligament etc. The pain got progressively worse as the days went on. The 3rd day I was...

Back and Muscle Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have lower back pain. It bothers the most when sitting to long, When I get up and am quite active it seems affect the upper muscles and get sore. I am not bothered when I lay down or no problem with sleeping? Have you any suggestions? It will even bother between shoulder blades at times!

View more questions Search