Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prodota Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 11:12 PM
    Toshiba Satellite 4100xDVD bios password?
    How do you bypass Toshiba Satellite 4100xDVD bios password?
    Is there any sort of recovery disk or something?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 01:57 PM

If you do not know it, you need to ask someone who put it there or you would have to take it to or mail to a service center with
    Proof of Ownership of the laptop and then they will charge you approx. $100 US

Proof of Ownership are the keywords
    onequestionforu Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 09:58 AM

seahwk83 is right. If you do not know anyone who knows the BIOS password you have to mail it in. It is not like a Windows password where it can be bypassed.
    david2k2 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 07:03 PM

If you are the original owner, called toshiba and let them know that you forgot the bios password. I am pretty sure they have a universal password that will remove that password. If this is a old computer you can tell them that you don't have the receipt for obvious reasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba BIOS password [ 6 Answers ]

A new laptop of toshiba how to remove the password in bios Toshiba a300 and to remove the password in bios need help

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

BIOS password Toshiba [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop (TOSHIBA PORTEGE R200) is bios password is locked and I forget this password. Please send me solution thanks

Toshiba Satellite M105-S322 Bios Password [ 1 Answers ]

Older woman retired and living in Mexico. 4.5 months ago, during a visit to the US I bought a Toshiba Satellite M105-S322 laptop for my husband. Did not take the time to go out and search for updates. He uses it for hours every day. Last week he turned it on and got a checksum error. There were...

Toshiba Tecra A2 BIOS password [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba Tecra A2 system, and it requests a password nearly as soon as it boots. I've tried to locate the CMOS battery, but was unsuccessful. I've searched Toshiba.com for resetting BIOS settings, but no luck so far. Is anyone familiar with resetting BIOS passwords of this model?

View more questions Search