Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nekithia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 06:25 PM
    My honda CBR F4I won't start what could it be
    It was sitting for about 4 months I trying to jump it and the ignition wouldn't even turn on
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 19, 2009, 03:19 PM

The battery might be dead?

Check the spark plugs as well
    darthsinister Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 03:18 PM
    If it won't even turn on check to see if the main fuse is blown.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2009, 04:54 AM

You need a Test Light to see where the hot or ground is lost.
    With the jumper cables on, do lights or ANYTHING work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1991 Honda Crx Will Not Start? Done everything and still no start [ 3 Answers ]

I own a 1991 Honda crx dx and one day while i was driving it had cut out on me. When it did it jerked once and i slowed down then when i downshifted it cut off completely! So once i towed it to the house and jacked it up i noticed that the screw inside the distributor cap holding the rotar inside...

Honda HS NOT Start [ 3 Answers ]

My Honda HS 520 Snowblower quit yesterday evening with flame bursting from the exhaust pipe. It had been working well. I tried to restart it a couple of minutes later. It started very weak and lasted for only a couple of seconds. I tried to start it again several times this morning without any...

98 Honda will not start [ 2 Answers ]

My 98 Honda Accord will not start. It is getting fuel but no spark. I changed out the distributor with one that I know works, but have the same problem. Is there a relay or fuse that controls the power to the coil or is there something else I should be checking?

Another 98 honda won't start [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first post so please bear with me. I've owned this car since new, never had this problem before.I turn the key , the cel comes on then off , the fuel pump comes on then off, I hear the click ...

91 honda crx no start or rough start, puzzled HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I'm running a SOHC ZC motor. I have good compressions across all pistons at 135psi and holding a piece. I have checked the timing and it is correct. I have checked the fuel pressure and it is OK. I haven't been able to figure out how to lean the fuel out though, but anyway, it starts up and...

View more questions Search