Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VaGardener804 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2006, 06:40 PM
    Please help a family in need due to illness
    We are in desperate need. Please any little bit helps. Even if it is a dollar it adds up. I am not trying to get rich, just save our home and family. If you want proof this is legitimate I can provide it. I feel that God will bless those who helps others.

I have been diagnosed with myasthenia gravis, a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease. I have been unable to work and we have fallen behind in our bills. We are about to lose our home and the electric is going to be shut off. We also need help with food and gas so I can go to my doctors appointments. Please can anyone help us.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2006, 07:25 PM
    Do you have insurance? What about SSI or disability? Have you contacted your church or any local community organizations (Rotary, Freemasons, Knights of Columbus, American Legion, etc.)? Have you explained the situation to your creditors and local utility companies and attempted to negotiate alternative payment arrangements? I really don't think this forum is to be used for personal solicitations. I'm not saying that your needs aren't legitimate but there should be assistance out there so that you don't have to resort to posting a plea on an online discussion forum.
    VaGardener804 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2006, 07:32 PM
    I have insurance and have done all you listed. Companies do not care about you, they want the money regardless. As for the organizations and churches. You have to be a member or requested by a member. I have insurance and do not qualify for diability, already have a lawyer doing that. There is not much help out there unless you have no home, no vehicle and no income. I posted on here since I noticed other posts similar.
    screamin Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2006, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by VaGardener804
    We are in desperate need. Please any little bit helps. Even if it is a dollar it adds up. I am not trying to get rich, just save our home and family. If you want proof this is legitimate I can provide it. I feel that God will bless those who helps others.

I have been diagnosed with myasthenia gravis, a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease. I have been unable to work and we have fallen behind in our bills. We are about to lose our home and the electric is going to be shut off. We also need help with food and gas so I can go to my doctors appointments. Please can anyone help us.
    I feel for you I was giving 6 months to live due to cancer
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Nov 12, 2006, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by VaGardener804
    I have insurance and have done all you listed. Companies do not care about you, they want the money regardless. As for the organizations and churches. you have to be a member or requested by a member. I have insurance and do not qualify for diability, already have a lawyer doing that. There is not much help out there unless you have no home, no vehicle and no income. I posted on here since I noticed other posts similar.
    Ahh, I swear you must have heard the statement I told my wife this morning.
    Although our situation at present time isn't as bad as yours, it is getting there.

Look on the bright side, at least you have insurace, my wife doesn't, and we don't qualify for jack. LIKE YOU SAID: "There is not much help out there unless you have no home, no vehicle and no income."

That's our government, don't help the working, just the welfare moochers and baby poppers.

Sorry, didn't mean to rant. Just know you are not alone. We too are about to loose everything. Then once we are out on the street, we too will qualify for welfare!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Not guilty by reason of mental illness [ 4 Answers ]

If a person has 6 felonies because of his charge of either guilty my mental illness or not guilty by mental illness and has probation until 2017, is there a chance, with good behavior, of getting early off on this? Anyone know? Also, can the probation be transferred to another state? Anyone hear of...

Illness or liar [ 1 Answers ]

someone I know has this problem where her husband says horrible things to her during bedtime and then he doesn't remember them the next day. Once she had a medical emergency and he said he didn't care whether she went to the E.R. or not and to figure it out her f*&^%$# self. When she heard some...

Safe ways to deal with illness while pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Can we start a thread about safe ways to deal with minor aches and pains, colds, flus, etc, while pregnant? I have to admit that I've used way too many NSAIDS and other drugs in the past when I have headache pain or a cold, muscle aches, etc. Obviously now that I'm pregnant I can't take any of that...

View more questions Search