Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jawman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 04:14 PM
    Man escapes from cannibals in africa
    Looking for a movie where a man escapes from cannibals in africa - movie was made in the 60s timeframe - good movie - just forgot the title
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2009, 07:50 AM

The Naked Prey?
    Jawman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 05:31 AM
    That's it!! Thank you. I placed an order for it.

Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plane crash, cannibals in the Pacific [ 2 Answers ]

Need the name of a movie approximately 20 years old, opens with a plane crash in the Pacific. Female leaves the plane.. cannibals end up eating her and one other person on the plane.. remaining (pilot)? Is befriended by another tribe that is trying to keep the cannibals from eating them... sound...

A couple jokes, 1. Calling the FBI 2. Cannibals [ 2 Answers ]

I just found this part of the AMHD and I thought I would contribute to it... By the way, I am still laughing at the "think before you speak" jokes, those were great, lol. 1. Calling the FBI. So Bob calls the FBI and says,

From africa to africa [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need a swaziland visa before going there with my ghanaian passport?

90s american TV show - name escapes me! [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the title of a TV show in the 90s that was about a boy who lived in a small town in america and used to have weird adventures. One episode involved a mum in his neighbourhood who used to put her children to bed in giant tupperware boxes to keep them young! At the end of each...

Cannibals in the Office [ 4 Answers ]

Office Cannibals Recently, a large corporation hired several African cannibals to increase their diversity. "You are all part of our team now," said the Human Resources rep during the welcoming briefing. "You'll get all the usual benefits, and you can go to the cafeteria for something...

View more questions Search