Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheromask Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Futuristic Movie, forgot the title!
    I keep having this weird flashes of a movie a think a saw half way trough. It was about a group of people that had full Deep sky blue and whore this weird Black "futuristic" jumper suits with weird tubes and cables to their faces. Almost like a robocop without the helmet.

The flash I keep getting is when they are all together and one of them is yelling at the sky.

Any Thoughts?
    cheromask Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 01:45 PM

Deep sky blue EYES... stupid copy paste
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 18, 2009, 03:18 PM

Could be Dune
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 19, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Oh its got to be the original DUNE.
    Here's a YouTube link, see if it looks like what you remember.

YouTube - Dune....Shai-Hulud

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

I forgot this movie title [ 9 Answers ]

I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!! It's about a boy. He's sick, and he falls asleep. In his dream, there are a bunch of animals, I think one is a rooster. There is flood, and some of them are on a floating bed. There are...

I forgot the movie title [ 2 Answers ]

It's about these freaky kids who starts their own college or school. And there's this freaky kid with a big head

War movie-forgot title [ 2 Answers ]

A while ago I watched this movie about some nazi super soldeirs that couldn't die because they were zombies, I also remember that the commando group that went to the bunker (where the zombies were) were trying to fix something not sure what. Can anyone help me with the title? Thanks

Futuristic/Sci-fi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Men would get into the heads of these huge robots and fight like in an arena. I think the robots could fly but I'm not sure. Ive been trying to think of the title of this movie for YEARS!! Can anyone please help me?? Thanks

View more questions Search