Jul 18, 2009, 02:55 PM

I don't understand that question, but essentally judy is right
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2009, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    i dont understand your question

Out of greenies so here's a pretend one for you -

Probably you don't understand because there IS no question and this is going to turn into a debate. :)

While we're debating - I've met VERY attractive married men. Some have turned around and looked back. Everything else aside I would NEVER do "that" to another woman. If we women turn on each other, what's left?

Anyone have a thought?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlie View Post
    But why do married men do this?

Not all do,in fact a lot don't.

You have found yourself in love with a man who will never be yours,only you can change this situation,are you happy? Do you want the things he has,a nice home,someone to go home to,children?

This situation most likely suits him,and you only have his word that he is not having sex with is wife.. you are the fantasy.. she is his life.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2009, 03:00 PM

Here's my thought.. I trust judy's judgement..

Out of here.
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Jake2008 agrees: As usual, right on the nickel..

If this isn't the most subtle, funniest thing I've read in a long time - I don't know what is. Classic and very tongue in cheek.

LOVE IT! If 10 is the top score, this is an 11.
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    not all do,infact a lot dont.

you have found yourself in love with a man who will never be yours,only you can change this situation,are you happy? do you want the things he has,a nice home,someone to go home to,children?

this situation most likely suits him,and you only have his word that he is not having sex with is wife..you are the fantasy..she is his life.

Married men only "do that" if they have someone to "do that" with - and this is OP's function in the married man's life.

If there really is an OP and there really is a married man.
    Marlie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 03:07 PM
    I have my shear of not doing the right thing specially with him, lied to him and still he forgives me. Sometimes I wonder why is he with me because I can nag a lot. I don't treat him always as I should but he is still with me why will that be then?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Out of greenies so here's a pretend one for you -

Probably you don't understand because there IS no question and this is going to turn into a debate. :)

While we're debating - I've met VERY attractive married men. Some have turned around and looked back. Everything else aside I would NEVER do "that" to another woman. If we women turn on each other, what's left?

Anyone have a thought?

Oooo *adds pretend greenie to pretend collection* thank you :D

I have also met very attractive married men. I've met single men who were attractive/attracted to me. I am married. I don't even THINK about it.

Its just not hard for me to look away. It doesn't even cross my mind 'what if I do it just this once'

Men who think like that, any man, who does something like this... is just not worth it.

The OP deserves better.

HECK THE GUYS WIFE DESERVES BETTER! I hope he gets caught and she kicks his butt to the curb, then when the OP says 'well now we can get together' and he turns her down, she can ALSO kick his butt to the curb. Then he won't be getting ANY sex.

Wow. Sorry

End rant
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 18, 2009, 03:35 PM
    I have my shear of not doing the right thing specially with him, lied to him and still he forgives me. Sometimes I wonder why is he with me because I can nag a lot. I do'nt treat him always as I should but he is still with me why will that be then?
    Because you spread your legs and give him what he wants.

I'm not going to be nice about this, because you need to hear the truth. The truth is, he's with you because of the sex. If you nag, he can leave, go home to his wife and kids. You don't expect anything from him other then sex.

You're breaking up a marriage, like it or not. Just because you want him doesn't mean you should have him.

You're trying to steal another woman's husband. He made a commitment to her, they have a child together, all he has with you is sex.

This isn't hard to understand, it's just hard for you to accept. Doesn't make it any less true though.
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2009, 03:42 PM
    I have my shear of not doing the right thing specially with him, lied to him and still he forgives me. Sometimes I wonder why is he with me because I can nag a lot. I do'nt treat him always as I should but he is still with me why will that be then?

Because you are always ready and he doesn't have to give/owe/promise you one thing. And afterwards he can get up and go home and not have to talk to you.

Or else he's desperate.

Either or.

And you wonder if he loves you. Let's see. He lies to his wife. She has no idea he's involved with you. He also breaks his wedding vows/promises every time he's in bed with you. And you wonder if he's lying to you?

Let me see - would one man lie to two women? Is it possible?

(Do you live in a very small town and he's the only man who isn't related to you?)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2009, 09:02 PM

Well it's a year later from his child birth. He is the one who cooks and provide. He helps around the house and specially with there child, I know that his child is important to him and so he told me.
    That's what he tells you, and you really don't know if he is telling the truth.

I can bet though, if you stop giving him sex, he will stop coming around. Now do what you want, but don't be surprised if he gets another mistress, if you close your legs. So much for love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search