Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nehajain Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 11:52 PM
    Irregular period
    Hello
    I am 25 . I use to have regular periods before but since last two months m not getting my menses. I am not pregnant . Please tell me a medicine that will bring my menses back please help me. I had my last menses on 13/05/09 and today its 17/07/09. Please please help me.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2009, 12:19 AM

How long is your cycle?
    The body doesn't revolve around a man-made calender, and all women are different, so two months and two days doesn't mean anything without more information. Granted, it is longer than what is common, but it is normal for some women.

Are you on a new birth control, or any other drug that effects your hormones? If so, what, and how long have you been on it?
    When was the last time you had sex since your last period, and what protection did you use?
    nehajain Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 11:37 PM

I usually got my periods within 45 days but it's the first time two months since I did not got my periods and m not into any contraceptive and I had sex using condom and I also took a test but its negative

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Folks! So here's the thing: I have not been sexually active in like a yr, so let me just put that out there. So last month I got my period like a week early.. which for me is weird. OK, but fine whatever sometimes its off for a month. BUTTT about 2 weeks after my period is done... I...

Irregular period [ 3 Answers ]

For the last 2 months I have been having a very irregular period. This has never happened to me before so I am really worried. I have had cramps for the past 7 years of my life and they have been so bad that I couldn't hardly walk at some points. For the last 2 months I haven't had any cramps...

Irregular period [ 1 Answers ]

I have iregular periods... for the last month is hasen't come yet... it skipped January... it has come on February... but on March.. I'm still waitng for it... I have terrible cramps when my periods came... and I know that I'm not pregnant... I go to the bathroom months t of the times at night than...

Irregular period [ 13 Answers ]

well i have been on my period for 22 days now, over 3 weeks and its happened before i have no idea why this is happening but its horrible and i hate it soo much. all i want is to have a normal period, ive tried lots of things, ive gone to a chemist and told them and they told me to go doctors and...

Irregular period [ 1 Answers ]

Ok well I'm 13 and I haven't had my period in over a year. I have only had my period 3 times. Then it stopped for over a year.. is their something wrong with me. What should I do? Would it be necessary to see a doctor? Help

View more questions Search