Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nainmoi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 06:53 PM
    Maytag punctured hole in tubing
    While defrosting my maytag upright freezer, I made a hole with a chisel in a few area of the tubing that I believe is the coils that makes the shelves cold.(these tubings are located on the underside of each shelf). Now my freezer doesn't get cold at all. Is this a repairable problem?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 17, 2009, 08:18 PM
    It is repairable but it will be expensive. Call a pro and get a estimate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hole in underground sprinkler plastic tubing [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing a do it yourself CIL sprinkler system. I've trenched it all out and placed all the plastic tubing into the ground. Turned it on and the water pressure was poor. Upon investigating I found a small gouge in the tubing, approx the size of a pencil tip. Looking for suggestions on how to...

Punctured Freon Line in Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Can A punctured Freon line in a refrigerator be repaired?

Returning to work after a punctured lung [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently seen in the emergency room for coughing up blood. I was admitted to the hospital and was told that I needed a broncoscapy to see where the bleeding was coming from and to see if my sarcoid was getting worse. During the procedure my lung was punctured and collapsed but I didn't find...

Fitting vinyl tubing over metal tubing [ 22 Answers ]

Please help me! I am looking for any and all advice on how to create a clear, rubbery coating of roughly 1/4" thick, around a 38" long piece of curved 1.5"OD aluminum tubing. The coating needs to be firm holding, and not slip at all; nor can it be clouded with glue or something. Nice and clear is...

Maytag refrigerator icemaker tubing [ 1 Answers ]

Maytag friges say "do not use plastic tubing kits to connect the icemaker". Is there a legitimate reason to use copper. I have both kits, but I would rather have the flexability of the plastic so that it can flex when I pull the frige out. Thanks

View more questions Search