Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 06:10 PM
    How to write a thesis statement on outsourcing jobs to other countries
    I know how to write a thesis statement and I have written many before but this one I am having trouble with it could any one give me a few ideas?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 17, 2009, 06:16 PM

What class is it for? What kind of essay is it supposed to be? Please post anything you have written.
    Purdue2010 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2009, 07:42 PM

One rule of thumb when it comes to writing a thesis statement is to save it last. List everything that you want to talk about, and then separate it into sub categories as much as possible. After that is done try to put all of your info into about four to five main categories, it could be more, but that depends on how long your paper is going to be. Your thesis statement will be the summation of those main categories in preferably one sentence. After you develop the main sentences you can start your thesis statement by saying , "I am going to be talking about this, this, and this." But you will want to rework the sentence until you get rid of the "I am going to be talking about."

If you want you can post your main sentences, and I can help you develop a thesis statement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries [ 11 Answers ]

I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries and for the life of me, I can't seem to get started with a thesis statement. I need at least four... any ideas? I am truly drawing a blank here! :confused:

I have to write a thesis statement on cosmetic surgery [ 7 Answers ]

Here is my thesis statement, please let me know if it need improving or if I can say it in any other way? "Eventhough people use cosmetic surgery to look better becasue of low self esteem; what about the people who needs medical proceedures."

Outsourcing jobs to foreign countries supporting ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I am totally lost on coming up with supporting ideas for outsourcing jobs to foreign countries

Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries [ 1 Answers ]

What are the negative effects of Outsourcing the American Jobs to forgein countries? What is Pres. Bushes stand on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries? Michelle

Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries [ 5 Answers ]

I need help with finding thesis statements regarding outsourcing jobs to foreign countries.

View more questions Search