Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JCHERUBIN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Crabapple tree diseases
    Leaves are spotted, turning yellow, and falling off crabapple tree. What's wrong?
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Jul 18, 2009, 06:28 AM
    Hi! JCHERUBIN, and welcome to AMHD :)

Apple Scab

Go here for Links:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/garden...ee-374109.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cut Tree Down? Tree Roots destroying my walkway. [ 7 Answers ]

I have some type of birch tree in the front of my house. The roots have grown up on the lawn and crakes my walk way. The tree is beautiful but is destroying my walkway and the lawn. Can I save it or should I just cut it down. If I replant a tree, what tree can I plant that will avoid damaging my...

Newly planted Crabapple tree leaves look like skeletons [ 1 Answers ]

We planted a crabapple tree 2 months ago following the nursery and company guidelines and noticed that some of the leaves look as if the green part of the leaf disappeared and the skeletel remains of the leaf form remain. Fruit is abundant all over the tree and other leaves look healthy. Any help...

Sick Crabapple tree [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 crabapple tree's, one is looking very sick with dead limbs all over it . It still has some life because it still has leaves on it and crabapples growing on it. But I would like to stop the destruction before the tree dies. Do you have any suggestions on how I can save the tree? Glenn

Dying or disease crabapple tree [ 1 Answers ]

Tree is very old... beautiful green leafs in spring. Leafs are slowly turning yellow, with black spots. Last summer tree dropped all leaves by August. Tree is hollow in many main branches... growing spurts off major trunk. Trimmed back old dead branches... not sure if tree is dying or...

My 12' healthy ficus tree is dying.How do I save my tree? [ 0 Answers ]

My Ficus tree were plant in my garden on a slopne for about a year. It doing very well. All the sudden the last two week couple of branches with the leafs start curling, turning yellow or brown and then fall off the branch. I cut of those two branches, now another branch, the leafs start doing the...

View more questions Search