Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danny11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Snake in Air conditioner vent
    I found the snake skin in my house air conditioner vent, how should I locate the snake or make it go away.

Thanks,
    joyluo1999 Posts: 240, Reputation: 12

Jul 17, 2009, 03:04 PM
    I think the snake will find a opening and go away.

If you don't bother it it won't bother you.

Although it's important to know what kind of snake it is in case something happens.

Where do you live?
    If you can call a pest control center to get the snake out then that would be great.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to Replace GE Fan Motor for outside York air conditioner air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

The motor model number is 5KCP39EG IT IS A HP 1/4, VOLT 208/230, rpm 1075, hz 60-50 pHASE 1. Are they making this motor anywhere? If so where? Thanks

How to vent a portable air conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

Is it OK to vent a portable air condition through a furnace cold air duct? The way my windows open, it is impossible to vent my portable air conditioner through them. I don't know where else I can vent it. My latest thought is through a cold air duct to the furnace. What do you think? Hope someone...

Dropped snake in vent pipe! [ 7 Answers ]

In attempting to clear a vent stack pipe to solve gurgling toilet, my snake got away from me and now is at the bottom of the stack pipe. What is the easiest way to retrieve this? Help, Slippery fingers - Cliff

Dripping air conditioner vent [ 1 Answers ]

"Why does the air conditioner vent in the kitchen of my 1853 square foot home drip a few drops of water now and then?"

View more questions Search