Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nini390 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 03:33 PM
    Boy's Behaviour Towards Girls
    OK. I'm getting so tired of this. There are seven guys who are messing with me. For the last few days, two of them would flirt or look at me with puppy eyes then next few days, other guys would flirt excessively or try to touch me. But they would ignore me or harass me the next day. Then the whole cycle begins. What's up with that?? Do they like me or they're just messing around?? Seriously.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 17, 2006, 11:52 PM
    When it comes to guys it's simple, if they give flirt it means they are interested. There a few cases in which there are guys that flirt just to flirt. But more often than not it means they are interested. Like a 90% chance. With guys they just don't accidentitally flirt, it's premeditated, so when they do flirt it's an obvious sign that they are into you.
    unsure42 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2006, 11:30 PM
    Agree with wizzkid89, just don't let it go to far... if the touching gets inaproprate tell them to stop, if you don't it makes you look easy. Happened to my friend and now all the guys come to her to get some because she didn't learn to say no.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2006, 11:46 PM
    They're idiots. They're boys. I was one once. I too was an idiot. My wife might dispute the past tense.

Ignore them as best you can. The touching thing is another issue. How old are you and where is this happening? School? Outside school?
    nini390 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 06:00 AM
    I am 15. Usually during lunch, they would slap or grab my , sometimes really hard that I almost cry. I told my teacher about it, she warned them not to do that again or she'll get them suspended.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 14, 2006, 06:07 AM
    Start standing up for yourself if they try touching you again, and make it known EVERY time to your teachers or any other school official, then, don't talk to them unless you absolutely have to. I went through that my freshman year of high school. *shudder*

Avoid them, if possible.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2006, 09:52 AM
    If it persists skip the teacher and go to the school office. Sexual harassment should not be a part of your school day and theyd better take the threat seriously.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Nov 14, 2006, 03:42 PM
    It really is sad how kids are acting today...
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2006, 04:02 PM
    Your letting them flirt with you by paying them any attention.

Simply ignore them and don't give them the time of day and I bet the problem goes away.

If touching persists then talk to a teacher!
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 15, 2006, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzkid89
    It really is sad how kids are acting today.......

Indeed!
    rrr Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Seriosly, I'm a guy and I HATE that behaviour. It isn't right, acting like that.
    Good luck and don't take no sh**
    Silverdew Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Er... that's what guys do around this age and we girls tend to do it too o_O anyway... if they get really annoying ignore them!! if it get like very serious ask a trustworthy teacher for help!
    Tegzbabes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 02:33 PM

Well, one things for sure, this is NOT sexual harassment. This is just some teenage boys messing around. If you don't want them too and want them to stop then tell them, or go to a teacher as you have don't. But the only time it is sexual harassment is if its SERIOUS and this is not. My 12 year old sister gets her arse slapped by other boys in her year. But there is nothing wrong with it unless you want them to stop and they won't. And even the, its not sexual harassment!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sociopathic behaviour herditary? [ 7 Answers ]

Lately I've received copies of several medical records for both of my biological parents (both are deceased). I wanted these files primarily because I'm expecting my first child and want my family to be as healthy as possible, and I also for my own health information. I've been going over my...

Puppy behaviour help needed! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I need some advice if at all possible please. I have a 10 month old puppy - a chocolate lab/weimaraner cross - and we also have four ferrets. The ferrets are used to being out of their cages and having the run of the house for most of the day, but since we got the puppy, they have had to...

Sudden Violent Behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is about nine months old. He is a neutered Husky Shepherd cross. He is normally a friendly kind albeit hyper dog. Tonight however, he lunged and snapped at my fiancé for no reason. Curtis (fiance) was sitting on the couch petting Nico (the dog) when the dog lashed out with his front paws...

Weird behaviour [ 3 Answers ]

My siamese cat, nearly 10 years old, has a weird behaviour which I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of... right after I give him a special treat and he eats it, he goes to my bedroom and howls piteously for about 10 minutes, unless I tell him to be quiet or pay attention to him. This only...

My dog's behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

I noticed a strange behaviour in my dog, late this evening. He is 7 years of age and is a spitz dog. Today I suddenly found him restless about half an hour after he took his evening meal. He was shivvering in some kind of fear and was trying to hide himself at some corner. Or tried to enetr toilet...

View more questions Search