Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allinichols13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 11:16 AM
    How to get a copy of my w2
    I need to send my College a copy of my w2 forms for 2008 and have misplaced one of them. How can I get another copy so I can send it to my College. This is the last item I need to finalize my Finances for college. Can you help?
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 17, 2009, 11:54 AM

Who did your tax refund?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy of w2 [ 1 Answers ]

Print a copy of w2

Need a copy of W-2 [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a copy of my w-2

I need a copy of my W-2 [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has not received his w-2 from his employer and we don't want to wait any longer is there a web address that we can print of a copy from 2008 for free? Thank you Erica

Such a copy [ 5 Answers ]

Right, well my friend copies EVERYTHING off me. Its sooo annoying, everyone just says aw she admires you but it really gets me down. I want my own style and she just gets everything I have and then some people think I COPIED HER! It really makes me mad:mad: especially when I copied 1 thing I think...

Another copy of my W2 [ 4 Answers ]

Help please. Where can I get another of my 2006 w2? I need to send it to my mortgage company and I misplaced my copy. I need it asap. If you know how I can get it for free online let me know. Can I get it faxed to me or faxed directly to my mortgage company. Any help on this would be greatly...

View more questions Search