Ask
    EIZN7853 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 10:31 AM
    Aloe and economy
    How does aloe contribute to the economy
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 10:43 AM

People buy aloe plants and aloe products. Someone has to work in the nursery growing the aloe plants that my store has shipped to us. Then my job (or my coworkers) stock them and sell them. Someone somewhere also has to grow the aloe for the aloe vera gel we sell. Someone else has to produce that aloe vera gel. Someone has to ship it. I stock and sell it then. Someone has to produce the canned aloe vera my store also sells. Then that's also shipped by someone. Then I stock and sell that.

Is that what you were looking for? Producing, shipping, and selling it creates jobs. Then there's a product for people to buy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aloe Vera [ 2 Answers ]

My friend wants a start from my aloe vera plant! Any one know how?

Opinions on Aloe [ 5 Answers ]

I am actually curious about many things about this plant. My brother calls it a cure-all. (He used to have an aloe plant & would break the leaves open and use the gunk on burns and such.) But in the immediate... my brother also said he once used it to help clean out his intestines. He does...

Aloe slimming soap [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the properties or contents of aloe slimming soap. Can a pregnant person use it ?

View more questions Search