Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jul 17, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Need opinions on new car purchase
    We are the kind of people that buy a new car, take really good care of it, keep it at least 10 years, and then trade in for our next 10 year car. I like a car that has a lot of room and cargo space options, but looks like a mid size car as a whole. Currently, I have a Ford Windstar Mini-Van, before that a Ford Taurus Wagon. The kids are no longer children, but I need cargo area for my decorating business. I'm thinking a mid size suv or cross over type car. Definitely does not have to be a Ford. I'd appreciate some testimony from anyone that has experience with anything that fits this description. Example, Ford Expedition, is too large, Explorer, good size, and Honda CRV is too small. Thank you for any advice:)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 17, 2009, 07:07 AM

I am a died-in-the-wool Suburu fan. Mine is a legacy outback stationwagon and I needed a wagon for my stained glass business. Lots of space, but pricy, but absolutely worry free as far as I am concerned. Mine is turning over 200,000 soon and I just love driving it.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examp [ 10 Answers ]

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examples

I need as many opinions as possible! [ 7 Answers ]

I had posted a message on this site before because me & my boyfriend had fooled around & I thought there was a great possibility that I was pregnant (you may want to go back and read the whole story). I waited for about 2 weeks after my missed period and pregnancy symptoms started, and then finally...

Need some opinions. [ 8 Answers ]

Well I am really interested in hoodoo... and don't know where to start all this stuff... any can any one give any guide lines for practicing it?

Could this guy like me? Opinions [ 2 Answers ]

Im a junior in college. I like this senior at my school. I don't know him extremely well. I started liking him a little bit last year but I didn't get to talk to him a whole lot. He sometimes sat with my group at lunch last year and that's how I met him. He studied abroad last semester where Im...

Need opinions! [ 5 Answers ]

Actually I don't know any of you , but stumbled across this site when I was reasearching having multiple cats. I am 21 years old and I live in a two bedroom apartement with my boyfriend . I grew up with animals , my father worked for the humane society and always felt the need to help as many as I...

View more questions Search