Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittany17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 02:08 PM
    Skin Problems
    I have a skin problem, on my upper arms I have red bumps. I was wondering how I can get rid of them.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 17, 2006, 09:59 PM
    You can clear up the red bumps with alpha-hydroxy moisturizers. Also, use an exfoliant or face scrub on the problem area once or twice a week to remove dull, dead skin cells.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sheltie skin problems [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 shelties, in the last year they have come down with some type of skin problem. They scratch a lot. I have also battled with fleas. I have treated my yard and home and dogs. ( I buy the flea medication that the vet sells) I have taken them to the vet and he assures me they have some type of...

Skin [ 9 Answers ]

I have bumps on my legs and it isn't razor burn. Do you have and suggestions to what it is or how to get rid of it fast? :confused:

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search