Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 17, 2009, 09:19 AM

If you were the boss, what would you consider important staff attitudes and behavior?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 17, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to SPAM your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 09:49 AM
    Wow, and everyone is jumping to do the homework for him.
    Thanks for the merging.
    I was wondering all morning how many homework questions we would address.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Wow, and everyone is jumping to do the homework for him.
    Thanks for the merging.
    I was wondering all morning how many homework questions we would address.
    Isn't it terrible? I answered first, then decided to check the other questions.

My butt is sore from my kicking it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401 K choices [ 2 Answers ]

My company allowed us to contribute to a 401K plan via our Union pre-tax dollars in June. I made the following allocations. Now with the markets the way they are should I make some changes to what I have chosen in this list or leave it as is? Thanks. 5% High quality bond 5% Infl-prot sec 6%...

New roof choices [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Got 3 prices for 30 year architectural asphalt timko vs timberline 30 squares 1212 sq foot ranch gable front and gable garage style. 8500 10k and 12.5k.. middle guy did work for us years ago and was fine he still is old school family of 4 does all work with family and he hand nails all. ...

Making choices [ 11 Answers ]

Last night, I happened across a quote in the form of a question. It stopped me in my tracks. The anonymous author simply asked: "If there was no way you could fail, what one thing in the world would you do?" Personally, I'd like more than one option, but that's not how it works. Given...

Choices [ 2 Answers ]

Joe, unfortunately, found himself in Hell after his demise here on earth. Upon his arrival, the Devil greeted him and advised him that he may choose his place of eternity from 3 rooms, behind the 3 doors that were before him. Joe walked up to door #1 and when he got near it the intense heat...

So Many Choices [ 8 Answers ]

This is a complex part of my life. Can anybody PLEASE tell me about the dark haired man that I know so well and care for so much. He has "problems" in his life, and I have "problems" in my life... very, very different problems. I'm looking for a reading... whatever you seems to get. It could...

View more questions Search