Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caramel23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 10:35 PM
    Darker Face.
    I am in a dilemma.. I have lightened very well with Bio Claire(the lotion and oil)my whole body that is but my problem is my face,it just can't seem to get lighter its much darker than my body and very uneven.

Is there any lightening face creams/lotions/gels anyone of you can recommend for me that I can get at the beauty supply store?

I have tried

Movate
    Neprosone gel
    Nadinola

Thanks so much
    P.S. I tried using the bio oil on my face but its not working.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jul 17, 2009, 05:27 AM

Are you wearing sunscreen on your face?

Jul 17, 2009, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    are you wearing sunscreen on your face?

Actually no,is there any good sunscreen you can recommend?

And what about any good lightening creeams I could use.

Jul 17, 2009, 07:18 AM

That must be why
    I used bioclaire on my face and it made it WHITE
    So I would carry on using that with a sunscreen

But I don't know about good sunscreens do a Google search

Jul 17, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    that must be why
    i used bioclaire on my face and it made it WHITE
    so i would carry on using that with a sunscreen

but i don't know about good sunscreens do a google search
    Thank you so much,I'll continue using the bio claire oil and a sunscreen..

Jul 17, 2009, 11:48 AM

Its OK let me know how you get on!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2009, 05:45 PM
    As for sunblock I really like the Neutrogena spf 85 or 70, but spf 55 is good too and had prevented me from darkening and it's a good price,absorbs in my skin really well, and it feels really nice compared to a lot of the other sunblocks and sunscreens that I used before. And it doesn't really have much of a scent.

Have you tried using the bio clair on your face? For some I think it can be a bit strong but it worked for me. It lightened about a shade, then becan to lighten a bit unevenly, but within a week or 2 it even up really well.

I'm back using it again on my face. Before then I was using makari night cream 2x a day which also worked really good but cost too much so I had to stop and I got darker again. I'm not as light as I was last winter, but trying to to work back at it.

Jul 18, 2009, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    As for sunblock I really like the Neutrogena spf 85 or 70, but spf 55 is good too and had prevented me from darkening and it's a good price,absorbs in my skin really well, and it feels really nice compared to alot of the other sunblocks and sunscreens that I used before. And it doesnt really have much of a scent.

Have you tried using the bio clair on your face? For some I think it can be a bit strong but it worked for me. It lightened about a shade, then becan to lighten a bit unevenly, but within a week or 2 it even up really well.

I'm back using it again on my face. Before then I was using makari night cream 2x a day which also worked really good but cost too much so I had to stop and I got darker again. I'm not as light as I was last winter, but trying to to work back at it.
    Thanks GoldenGirl

I haven't tried using the bio claire on my face,I'm scared it might mess it up.. I have a mixture of the cream and oil,do u suggest I start using that?how many times a day do u suggest I use it?thanks
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2009, 03:26 PM
    If your going to try it on your face then you have to be really careful as it is strong and some people have had bad experiences with putting it on their face. With me it took a couple of weeks until I noticed I was getting lighter. I just used the cream, but the lotion should work too, no need for the oil on your face though. Within about a week or 2 my face became really sensitive and it burned when I was rubbing it in, I was also using the diana stalder papaya kojic acid soap which is also strong because it worked like an exfoliator which made my skin more sensitive. I would think that putting the oil on the face would cause acne though, then again ltheres a lot of mineral oil is in bio claire.

You can try using your cream and oil mixture if you like, just be cautious because it is quite strong. I used it twice a day, but you can start using it once a day like at night and work your way up from there to twice a day within a week or 2. During the lightening process, my skin did start to lighten unevenly and then it evened out within a week or 2. Personally I don't believe bio claire is the best on the market dealing with safety reasons, but it's what I use for now because it's cheap and it works... at least until I find something that works just as good, safer, and affordable.

But, remember to use an exfoliator for the face and good sun block. I exfoliate 2-3 times a week and carry my sunblock with me in my purse. Also, if your skin starts to feel tender, try using a good moisturizer after applying the bio claire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Face Getting Darker day by day after I came to USA [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My face is getting darker after I came to USA, I am in USA from last 4 years and stayed all the time in cold states, I am getting darker day by day. My another observation is only face is getting darker. I don't use any facial or cold creams.. please suggest...

Why I see much darker with my right eye? [ 1 Answers ]

I had IOL (permanent lenses) installed in both of my eyes when I was 10 (Now I am 22). Now I have a vision of -5 in right and -6 in left eye. But the problem is, that I see much darker with my right eye (I become a kind of night blind in the evening with this eye) It happens both with contacts and...

Nipple get darker [ 4 Answers ]

Curious how far from before missed period or after missed period that you would get your nipple get darker? So, you would know that you're pregnant? Let me know. Thanks.

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search