Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catting Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 12:44 PM
    Simple qest
    Do medical students get paid?
    If yes:
    What is the salary for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year students?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 12:46 PM
    Get paid for your clinical rotations? No.

For internships and/or externships it all depends on the hospital.

At least that is how it is here in the U.S.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 04:31 PM
    NO, you don't get paid, you PAY tens of thousands of dollars to go.

When you do your intern practice you will get paid ( very poorly and very long hours)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two light off one switch - simple! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I need help trying to stop this driving me mad... I would like to turn on two lights at the same time, but from one switch. The lights are in the kitchen and breakfast room that is being made into one room. Due to the design from the people I bought the property from the ceilings are on...

I have some simple questions please help? [ 5 Answers ]

Hope I get the ANswer with but more detals , not very much detail, but simple complete detail. Q1) How to set primary key in Access ? Q2) How can I set my query to see only " Female " group of records? Q3)How can I create a report using Access?

Simple Derivation? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'm simply forgetting basics here... what is dy/dx where y= x^(x*r/k) r and k are constants.

Simple algebra 2 ques! Need by: 1/31/03! Please [ 3 Answers ]

OK here's THE QUESTION.. I bought two books for a total cost of $40. If the first book's price were raised 5% and the second's lowered 5%, the prices would be equal. What was the original price, in dollars, of the cheaper book? I need the aNswer soon! I love you who answers this. Thank you...

A simple program [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am to write a computer program to express the variation of specific heat Cp of air with Temperature as a third- degree polynomial, using the data in Table A-2b, in our book. The formula of Cp isn't important, I couldn't understand how the program is supposed to express the variation of...

View more questions Search