Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwclay70 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 05:23 PM
    3G wireless router. Can't connect
    I have a netgear 3G broadband wireless router. I am trying to connect to my laptop using wireless card. It says "no sim card" and will not let me connect to internet. I am not very computer savie>
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 16, 2009, 07:10 PM
    You still need a modem. The wireless router has to connect to a modem. Make sure your computer also actually has a connect card, and that its 3G compatible. Try unplugging everything and starting over. Sometimes this resets things.

Check this site for help.

Answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I get internet connect through my wireless router? [ 6 Answers ]

I am on my 3rd router trying to solve this problem originally thinking it was the brand of router. I now have a netgear router and I am trying to run it on Windows XP system, the problem is this: once inserting the program cd into the desktop and loading it up I have went through all the prompts...

Connect Pantech UM175 wireless broadband modem to Belkin Wireless G router [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Pantech UM 175 wireless broadband modem from Millenicom and I am able to hook it up to a laptop running Vista, a laptop running XP, and a PC running XP individually. However, I would like to have it where I can create a network so that any or all of the computers can access the internet...

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

Connect PC to a wireless router? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I get my internet by tethering my cell phone to my computer through the USB port. Is there any way to connect a wireless router to my computer so that I can have a wireless network pumping out the cell phone internet? Thank you

Is it possible to connect 2 wireless laptops to the router [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I find this wireless connection thing confusing, I have two laptops, one is using an onbourd wireless card whilst the other is using a linksys wpc11 notebook adapter, is it at all possible to wirelessly connect these two laptops straight to the wireless router? Thanks jrh

View more questions Search