Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    master88 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 12:47 PM
    How to get back in the dating game?
    Its been 3 months since a pretty rough breakup. I'm tired of hoping she might want me back. I feel like I've been out of the game so long that I don't know how to approach women. Anyone got any tips, of how to approach women, like what to say etc.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 12:52 PM

Good looks may get your noticed, but confidence gets you in the door. Simple process here. Being a guy, almost ANY girl will be attracted to a guy who is confident in himself. If you are a guy, follow my advice to getting yourself a "date" with a female you are attracted to:

Walk up to them, BS with them and then ask for their number. Regardless of their answer, make sure you act like it didn't bother you at all. Their answer and their reaction should have ZERO effect on you one way or another. The key is to ensure that they know you can live with or without them! Maintain the attitude that you couldn't care less whether or not they gave their number to you...:cool: You make sure you keep it short and sweet, the less the better my friend!

Confidence 101... for more tips, let me know, but I PROMISE you confidence is the key to dating, not being good looking. Girls want a guy who is confident of himself (not cocky) and isn't tripping over his own tongue around them.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Jul 16, 2009, 03:22 PM

Its true, if a guy asks me with confidence, its so much more attractive. And don't be worried about getting turned down either. Sure, it happens. But it shouldn't effect the way you feel about yourself. There are so many fish in the sea. Be nice, friendly, compliment them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get back in the dating game? [ 2 Answers ]

My last couple of relationships have been brief and ended badly. Both times, I tried to stay as casual as possible, but it was almost impossible because my ex would call me once or twice a day and want to hang out all the time. I limited our hanging out time to about twice a week, but still talked...

The Good: I'm back out dating! The Bad: I'm back out dating. [ 11 Answers ]

Well to start I've recently been testing the waters following a break of a 4 year relationship 2 months ago (one of those where she wanted to marry me, I had the ring and we split things). So I've recovered I'm out meeting people, I feel ready and now I'm dating. Now I know dating is pretty...

What is her game plan? Does she want to get back together? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Here is a brief summary of my relationship with my ex-gf. We meet in 2005 both coming out of marriages that we each ended. We were still separated when we started to date. We became serious and within a few months, were inseparable. Once we we officially divorced, there was talk of...

View more questions Search