Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smkrmk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 11:16 AM
    Access 2003 issues
    I cannot open, reinstall or repair access 2003. It stopped working for no known reason.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2006, 11:50 AM
    If you are at work contact your IT department. If you are at home then uninstall all of Office 2003 and reinstall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Server 2003 Share Access [ 9 Answers ]

I am in the process of upgrading a peer to peer windows xp network environment to a windows server 2003 domain. My clients have windows xp pro with a third party program installed for point of sale and accounts receivable management. The program requires access to a network share folder housing the...

No W2 for 2003 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tax Expert, I came to US on H1 in 2003 Sept, and was on bench till 2004 Mar. Employer did not pay for me and did not send me W2. I did not file tax returns either. In 2004 joined another company and started employment and have filed Tax returns for 2004 & 2005 proptly. Would it cause any...

Can't access pop3, Pop3 access not working from my computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP SP 2 - Its been about a week since any of my pop3 accounts have worked (Gawab, Gmail, Spymac, Toughguy). The error messages I am receiving on all of my pop3 accounts are similar to : The host 'pop.gawab.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name...

Access 2000 to 2003 conversions [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew if you convert Acess 2000 to Access 2003 that it will corrupt or change files at all. I have not found anything signifying that it does anywhere else, but a little reassurance would be nice. Thank you, Jared

View more questions Search