Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmoose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 06:28 AM
    Firefox won't work
    I have been using Firefox as my internet browser for years. A few days ago I "upgraded" to version 3.5 Now I cannot launch Firefox at all. I click on the desktop icon and nothing happens. I select Firefox from my computer and nothing happens. I have tried ininstalling and reloading to no avail. I would like to get back to Firefox. I appreciate the help!
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:22 AM

Firefox won't work
    Yes, it will

I have tried ininstalling and reloading to no avail.
    It wouldn't. Uninstalling does not remove your profile

Try creating a new profile:

Profile Manager - MozillaZine Knowledge Base

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gmail calendar doesn't work with Firefox [ 9 Answers ]

After my latest upgrade of Firefox, my gmail calendar feature doesn't work. I tried it using MSIE and it works from that browser. I get this error message from firefox: Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Explorer and chrome will not work, Firefox does, causing issues [ 1 Answers ]

As I've stated, Explorer and chrome don't work, even after new downloads and installation. The window comes up, but it's as if there is no internet connection. I believe that many programs that only need internet sometimes use internet explorer to do so. This makes a lot of things difficult. A...

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

Firefox 2.0 [ 4 Answers ]

I'm on v1.5.0.7 - and on automatic updates. Why am I not on 2.0? Even doing a manual "check for updates", it says I'm up to date. Yeah, I know I can download and install 2.0... I'm just curious as to what's up with it saying 1.5 is "up to date"...

FireFox - What's up with this? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been using FireFox as my default browser for quite some time, but all of a sudden it stopped working. I can only use the browser if I use the safe mode (it's built into FF). I have tried unistalling & reinstalling, but that does nothing to help. Has anyone else experienced this problem &...

View more questions Search