Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelseahannah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 06:20 AM
    4 yr old yorkie bloody stool, vomitting
    I have a yorkie that is experiencing bloody, mucus stool and vomitting brown and the vet doesn't know what it is, She's doing blood test now to check for organ damage/
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2009, 06:45 AM

Unfotunately vomiting and bloody dtoold can be an indication of many things.

Hopefully the blood test goes well and it is not something major :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Re ? About my puppy's bloody stool [ 2 Answers ]

QUOTE=momlene]Hello... I have a puppy which is a shi-poo... the puppy was found running down a street with it's female litter mate... I believe I have found out the people that have sold the puppies and the article said the puppies have had their 1st 5 way shots and wormed... the puppies are around...

Bloody muchous instead of stool in my toy poodle [ 3 Answers ]

For the last twenty four hours my dog Bindi has been going outside and having bowel movements of bloody mucious, thick almost stringy. She has vomited several times. It's 6:15 am in New York and I'm waiting to call the vet. She had her rabies shot on Monday, went to the groomers on Thursday,...

Bloody stool? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Sunday night Annie my Lab jumped up and got the left overs of a chicken my family had. It was kind of funny actually because she tried to bury it under the blanket in her crate. She didn't have time to eat much of it, but I think she had a couple of chicken bones, which I've heard are bad...

5 week old kittens passing bloody stool [ 5 Answers ]

5 weeks old kittens are passing bloody stool and will an antibiotic help clear it up?

Cat keeps vomitting [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is 7 years old. Last 6 days she keeps vomitting she has been seen by pdsa. Gave her some tablets. Nothing working.can any one help please.

View more questions Search