Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evelyngmb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 03:12 AM
    How to apply for portuguese nationality for a minor with one parent being portuguese
    My partner is a portuguese citizen,living with me in england.I am a zimbabwean citizen,we are not married but have a baby together.we would like to register the baby as a portuguese national.how do we do that?and is she able to travel to zimbabwe with her father?
    Alfama Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2009, 05:13 AM

Hi Evelyngmb, Congratulations for the baby.To register the baby as a Portuguese national your partner will have to go to the Portuguese embassy taking with him his ID card and passport,and the babies birth certificate to prove that he's the father.
    You will find the embassy staff very helpful and there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck Alfama
    mylorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 02:31 AM
    Hello

I want to know if a minor 15 yrs can apply for a portuguese nationality ? His father has a portuguese passport and the marriage of father and mother is registered in Lisboa. Also I want to know if the mother also can apply for portuguese nationality.
    Alfama Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

Nov 3, 2009, 01:44 PM

Hi Mylorn, It would be helpful to offer advice if you stated which country you currently reside in. Alfama.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply portuguese passport on my mother's portuguese pasport in uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in uk and I have been here for last four years. My visa is expiring next year jan 2010 and holding indian passport. I was wondering if I can apply for portuguese passport through portuguese embassy without going back to my home country (goa , india) since my mother has been...

Regards to Portuguese Nationality [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my Dad has got his BI. Now he is doing his marriage registration in Goa. I am his daughter married to non-goan. Now its regards to surname, which surname I should put forward when applying for the portugurese nationality, in the portuguese consulate. As soon my Dad finishes his...

Portuguese nationality [ 1 Answers ]

My dad, born in Goa in 1941 and currently residing there, submitted his application to the Portuguese Consulate in Goa in 2000, for registration of his birth and marriage. His marriage has been registered in the Portuguese Conservatoria dos Registos Centrais, but there is absolutely no word...

View more questions Search