Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john clarke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 06:49 AM
    How Do I Write a Business Profile for a Trucking Business?

How do I write a business profile for a trucking business?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by john clarke View Post
    How do I write a business profile for a trucking business?
    You start by outlining what the business will do i.e.. Contract to a specific company, transport general freight between two cities, etc. The need for your service. How you will attract customers. There are many possibilities. You then decide on the size of vehicle and what it will cost, how you will finance it, and from this you should be able to determine what income is needed to make the business viable. You could say this is a bottom up process. You then do some research, speak to other truckies and get an idea if you can of what they have to do to make their businesses viable
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 07:14 PM

Hi, john clarke!

I just moved your question and that you had placed on the thread of someone else to it's own thread as well as paraclete's response to it on the other thread.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way a response to the first question at the very top of the page need to be asked by starting a new thread with the new question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write business profile can I get a format of business profile [ 6 Answers ]

How to write business profile can I get the format of business profile?

How to write a business contract for new business. [ 1 Answers ]

I have decided to work from home. But I am not sure of the correct way to get new clients for my administative support services.Where do I begin?

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

View more questions Search