Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJohnson11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 05:24 PM
    Industrial Water Circulation Cooling System for Welding - Installation Assistance
    Hi- I need some help installing an industrial water circulation cooling system used for spot welding. Does anyone have a diagram on what that looks like. Thanks for any help! MJohnson11
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 08:26 PM

You mention nothing about cooling requirements. This could be a self-contained unit with a temperature gauge and air cooled. The only external part is a flow safety switch in the drain line of the piece of equipment it serves.

It could also be an elaborate system with a cooling tower and heat exchangers.

Or it could be something in the middle like an chiller used for bulding AC systems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Return circulation line vs. Additional hot water heater. [ 4 Answers ]

It takes a long time for hot water to reach my bathroom. I am considering installing either an additional hot water heater near the bathroom or a return circulation line. Which would be the most economical over time? Also, if I chose the return circulation line, is there anything specific I need...

Hot Water Circulation Pump failure [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We have a Grundfos hot water circulation pump installed. All was fine and dandy until last week when we had a water outage for several hours. Now the pump is making terrible noises and I disconnected it.. Questions: 1. Is there a way to repair it or do I need to get a new one? 2. I saw...

New Marathon Water Heater and Desuperheater + circulation? [ 6 Answers ]

I’m in the process of installing a new Marathon water heater, model 8545, which will be coupled to the desuperheater of my geothermal system. The propane water heater that this new unit is replacing has a return line from the far end of the house from one of the bathrooms. This return line allows...

Hot water re- circulation not working [ 6 Answers ]

I had a loop added from the end of my hot water plumbing to the drain valve on my water heater many years ago. The system has worked great and I found I didn't need to use the pump to get the hot water to flow as gravity did the trick. I just had a new hot water heater installed and now the...

View more questions Search