Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preshus Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 01:16 PM
    I need more information about Menobenzone
    Hi

I been reading the forums and I'm still confused. I need some answers about this menobenzone. Can someone please answer these questions:

- where can you get it?
    - how do you use it?
    - what are you supposed to mix it with?
    - what is the price?
    - when should I expect to see some type of results?
    - if I only use it on my legs will it lighten other parts of my body?
    - I read here that you get dark first, how long after the initial use does that happen?
    - after you get darker when does the lightning results start showing?

I asked my dermatologitst for it and he asked me if I wanted to look like Michael Jackson. Is that the results that I should expect? Is it something that I have to continually be using like for the rest of my life or can I stop at some point and not worry about getting darker. Is there anyone here in the NYC/ Brooklyn area that has chemist that they used that they can recommend me to.
    YoungHyperLink Posts: 152, Reputation: 13

Jul 15, 2009, 01:57 PM

You can read all about it and even order it off this site:

www.monobenzone.net - benoquin, monobenzone cream we ship worldwide.

But are you sure you want to do this? I have lots of dark-skinned friends, and I wouldn't want them to change color for the world. Besides that, I'm pretty sure you would be more at risk for skin diseases, including melanomas.
    Contentment is cheaper, and you can apply it to all kinds of other areas, too :).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Information [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering my husband and I will be married for 1 year coming April 09. He is currently preparing to do his taxes and was wondering if he would be able to include me on there as I don't have an SS#. Would that be possible for him to do? Would he have to claim me as a dependent? We...

I need information please [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm eighteen years old and I'm a CCD teacher, meaning I teach religion to second graders. This week we need to talk about them about x-mas and its meaning. So I would like to ask anyone if they know that history of the candy cane? Or what about what is advent? And what's the real meaning...

Tax information.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am having L1 Visa and I am in USA.. My salary is around less than 50k per annum. Please let me know how much Tax will be deducted from my salary.. and how much money I can expect per month? And also If I will be there only for 6 months in USA.. how much tax will be refunded bacK to me.. ...

Some information [ 2 Answers ]

Don't exactly know if if is related to psychic abilites but can anyone often any info on psychokinesis can't seem to find much on the subject.

View more questions Search