Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calebj0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Skipping Algebra
    If I'm trying to skip Algebra what kind of stuff should I learn?
    Also I would like ideas on where to find Algebra if any.
    Thank You!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 03:28 PM

Have you met the requirements to skip it? Sometimes you might be able to test out of taking it, but other times it may be a required course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skipping 8th grade [ 3 Answers ]

When I was in the 6th grade, at the end of the year my teachers and parents decided that I should repeat the grade. However, being in 7th grade has not proven to be a challenge and I decide I would try and get into high school for the next year, but I have no idea what to do!

Skipping Kindergarten [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 y/o (will be 5 Feb 09) that I have been told by her peditrician and by her preschool that she should be tested out of kindergarten as soon as possible. She has always been ahead not only academically but socially. Her cousins that she is always with are 7. She also became a big sister at...

HD TV skipping [ 2 Answers ]

I have a HD TV with no cable service and the regular channel that I get they come in clear but as your watching a show the channel skips or it will black out and a massage will come up on the screen that says weak or no signal, what can I do to rectify that.

Rope skipping [ 2 Answers ]

Is rope skipping a good exercise? Does it help to loose weight and to tone up? Can somebody please share their experience!

Skipping is addicting [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old girl in my 11th grade year at high school. For the past 2 years, I was an amazing kid. I got good grades and I learned a lot. I was even able to get enough credits to graduate this year. Which would be cool for the current situation that I am in at home. Like I said, I am...

View more questions Search