Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimiam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2003, 02:37 PM
    Loan
    I will be purchasing a new car soon.I currecntly have very little outstanding bills. I own my home outright with no mortgage. I want to get a loan to pay for the car and maybe even buy a travel trailor. What would be the best type of loan for me to get, or should I use several diffent loans.
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 06:50 PM
    loan
    There are lots of places to get loans.

1. Go to your bank and talk to a loan officer, they can get you started.

2. If you have already picked a car, you may try to get financing at the auto dealership.

3. Try online loan sources like People First and lending Tree

4. The travel trailer dealer may have financing available too.

Good luck!

Talk to your banker 1st!
    Gmoney Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2004, 09:28 AM
    loan
    The risk of loaning money is that you may not pay it back and then the loaner will have a car instead of cash. That's OK for a car dealer because they can easily sell it again but the bank does not want you car, so they have a higher risk and therefore charge more for the loan.

Usually a car dealer will have the best financing for the cars they sell.
    tcoopmorg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2005, 07:42 PM
    Question on checking out way to get loan.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiam
    I will be purchasing a new car soon.I currecntly have very little outstanding bills. I own my home outright with no morgage. I want to get a loan to pay for the car and maybe even buy a travel trailor. What would be the best type of loan for me to get, or should I use several diffent loans.
    Perhaps your best bet is to check out a wholesale mortgage broker, my old girfriend's son is such, and he told me last week he has over 200 banks working with/for him , so that he has over 500 types of home morgages and he does not have to keep up the high rates most of the Nationally known mortgage companys have to do,to cover their costly advertising and things.
    Get a hold of me if you want to see if he is either lower or can do you when others can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a loan [ 5 Answers ]

I have bad credit but I have been at my job for 5 years now is there any company out there that would be willing to give me a personal loan or does anyone know of any way or anyone that would be willing to finance me. Right now I really need a loan. Will someone please help me

Need an SBA loan [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Is there a way to get an SBA loan with bad credit?

View more questions Search