Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dru3p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 01:00 PM
    How do I Format this letter. Check punctuation
    This is an evaluation of a 46 year old woman, weighing 116 Pd's, standing at 5 ft. 3"s tall. She is postmenopausal, small stature and has a family history of osteoporosis. Current therapy includes; regular weight bearing exercises, calcium supplementation, vitamin D and hormonal replacement therapy. The lumbar image is of good quality. The patient has normal bone mass. Regular testing is not necessary for the next 5 years, if she continues with the above treatment program.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have additional questions about this evaluation.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 02:54 PM

With Current therapies include I would use : instead of ; or not use any punctuation.

With Please do not hesitate to contact me I think you can get away with no comma. In fact I think it would be better without one.
    SafeHeart Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:03 PM

MEDICAL EVALUATION:

Patient Name: __________________

Weight: 116 pounds

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Medical history: Postmenopausal, small stature, family history of osteoporosis.

Current Treatment: Regular weight bearing exercises, calcium supplementation, vitamin D and hormonal replacement therapy.

X-ray: Lumbar image is of good quality with normal bone mass.

Recommendation: Regular testing is not necessary for the next 5 years unless current treatment changes.

***Include Contact Information Here
    jsenger1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 06:02 PM
    This is an evaluation of a 46 year old woman, weighing 116 lbs. standing at 5'3" tall. She is postmenopausal, small stature, and has a family history of osteoporosis. Current therapy includes: regular weight bearing exercises, calcium supplementation, vitamin D and hormonal replacement therapy. The lumbar image is of good quality. The patient has normal bone mass. Regular testing is not necessary for the next 5 years if she continues with the above treatment program.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions about this evaluation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Format for sworn denial letter debt lawsuit [ 4 Answers ]

I need to write a sworn denial letter to the court and I just need to know how to word it properly, I am fighting a lawsuit by a debt collector, thank you.

Punctuation- Comma [ 4 Answers ]

1) In addition, between tenants, the apartment must be inspected by the relevant parties such as plumbers, exterminators and electricians 2) In addition, between tenants the apartment must be inspected by the relevant parties such as plumbers, exterminators and electricians Which one is...

Got a letter of penalty from IRS even after returning the rebate check [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all I recently got a letter from IRS stating the letter of penalty for using 300 dollars rebate check. Actually I filed the taxes wrongly at the first time for the year 2007. But when I got the rebate check I written an apology letter to IRS and sent the rebate check without using it within...

Collection agency sent check back with letter [ 5 Answers ]

I received a notice from a collection agency around the 3rd week of Feb. 2007. It stated that they are attempting to collect a debt. They stated who it was for and the amount it was for. I did realize that I owed this. On March 2nd I sent them a check for $100 along with a letter saying that I...

Social Security / Medical Withheld during OPT - Format of Employee Letter to IRS [ 1 Answers ]

I was on OPT till July 13, 2005 and switched to H1 from July 14 2005. I am a NR Alien for Tax puropose as I have been on H1B < 183 days. My employer withheld Social Security and Medicare Tax while I was on OPT as they did not have a separate system for not taking those taxes. I want to file...

View more questions Search