Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 12:13 PM
    a dream i had
    this may not be the right place for this. Please move it if it needs to be somewhere else.

I need a dream interprited.

I've had it several times. Sometimes several nights in a row. Somtimse its random, but I've had it since I was little and I am getting tired of it.

it starts so wonderful. Bright shinning sunlight. Hills of rolling green grass. And I can FLY! Its so amazing. And I feel so amazingly wonderful.

then I feel like something is chasing me. But I don't know what. So I'm flying away to get away from this thing.

then I land at a hilltop and it is suddenly darker. Not really night time. Sort of like a cloud floating over the sun . And I find my mother!? I suddenly become very afraid for some reason, and try to fly away. But I cant! Its frustrating and I start to cry. Then I feel like I'm underwater and I can't breath, and then I wake up.

I know this dream has something to do with my mother. Obviously. But what?
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Jul 15, 2009, 04:04 PM

Three dreams appeared in my 60 years of life that kept re-appearing trying to warn me of something I was doing wrong. The first dream never returned after the divorce. With lessons learned, the other two dreams ended when a behavior was changed. Search yourself. If there is anything in your attitude, conduct or behavior that causes you to feel ashamed, your subconscious mind might be telling you that we are better than that.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 05:27 PM

Yeah I am thinking something you are doing wrong or something holding you back.
    Is there anything in your childhood or past that is holding you back from anything?

Your mother could just represent (like a milestone) a point in time or symbolize a point of whatever is wrong or holding you back.

Your dream starts everything is good (representing your younger years) and later gets gray (representing later in life/time going by)
    You may be holding on to a hurt (maybe even involving your mom).
    You need to do as bones said and reflect on your life and your inner deep down self as well as your lifes desires and if they were fulfilled or not.

The something chasing you is like something that you are holding on to or not acknowledging and is bothering you possibly subconsciously.
    Like subconsciously you could just be yearning for when times were simpler

I get the sense of time and needing to fix or heal something or pick up and rebuild some aspect or something in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

My dream [ 3 Answers ]

I am a stressed out mess. I have had the same dream like 10 times now About biting down really really hard until My teeth break and shatter. It's painful,scary, and I wake up With images in my head. I know it means I'm stressed "stop stressing out" Easier said than done

I want to know what my dream might mean [ 2 Answers ]

I had my 1st love 14 years ago. We were together for about 2 years, but not a couple. It was against her religion and shed always tell me we couldn't hook up anymore,but we still did. One day she got a boyfriend while we were still hooking up. I loved her more than life and had never been so...

View more questions Search