Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexiinena44 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 06:36 AM
    I really don't know what to think
    OK well there's this boy I new him since last year at football. I really like him well actually I love him.I went out with him last year and he said he loved me and all these other things and then we broke up because his mom didn't want him to have a girl friend because he was failing. So we stopped talking for a while, and then I finally called him and we started talking again. Well I now I'm in love with him but I really don't think he feels the same way he acts like it and his friend told me he told him that he loved me and that he doesn't want to loose me. But he nows I want to go out with him and I don't now why he doesn't want to go out with me.he even told me he liked me, I thought it was because before he was in the same situation and the girl moved and he hasn't heard of her yet.so I think he's just scared to try love again but I don't now. I'm really confused because there's this girl that likes him said that she is going out with him but then again she makes no sense in anything she says.so I really don't now what to think anymore. Can you pleas hep me? Sincerely,
    Confused girl.:(
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Oct 17, 2006, 07:30 AM
    Confused girl,

His mom still dictates who he is allowed to like or not like?? Sounds like you both still have time to get to know each other. He knows you are interested so maybe you should show interest in someone else to see if he makes contact with you then. Nothing like the jealous streak in all of us to get us to step forward. If he doesn't care that you are seeing someone else, then it may be time to move on. --- Ace

Oct 19, 2006, 08:00 PM
    ACE,
    No it's not like that his mom dictates who he is allowed to date. She wouldent let him go out with anyone because he was failing,that's why... but I think he does get jelous when I talk to other boys. He told his friend he loved me but I don't now what to think if he's lying or saying the truth. And his friend would never lie to me... and he even told me I'm self he liked me but I thinki that he's scared to show what he really feels. What do you think? I don't know but he said he's coming over Saturday but I don't know because he always says he's coming over and then he never does. I think he's scared or I don't know I'm really confused. So yeah,I went out with this one boy in the football team that he nows and it looked like he was jelous he didn't want to talk to me or the boy, and I told him OK then ill break up with him and then will you talk to me and he was like I don't now. And I said if I don't? And he said then I'm not going to talk to you.. so I broke up with the boy I was going out with. And till this day we are talking again and he told my brothers he liked me and that he might go back out with me. But I just want him to notice how myuch I like him but I don't now how to explain it. And also there's girls that ask him out and he says no to every girl and I don't now why... so can you help me?
    Sincerely,
    Confused girl..
    blingzback87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Oct 19, 2006, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexiinena44
    ok well theres this boy i new him since last year at football. i really like him well actually i love him.i went out with him last year and he said he loved me and all these other things and then we broke up because his mom didnt want him to have a girl friend becuse he was failing. so we stoped talking for a while, and then i finaly called him and we started talking again. well i now im in love with him but i really dont think he feels the same way he acts like it and his friend told me he told him that he loved me and that he dosent want to loose me. but he nows i want to go out with him and i dont now why he dosent want to go out with me.he even told me he liked me, i thought it was because befor he was in the same situation and the girl moved and he hasnt heard of her yet.so i think hes just scared to try love again but i dont now. im really confused because theres this girl that likes him said that she is going out with him but then again she makes no sense in anything she says.so i really dont now what to think anymore. can u pleas hep me?? sincerly,
    confused gurl.:(
    Ok, What u should do is tell him exactly how u feel about him. It seems that the only thing he knows is that you want to go out with him. Tell him u love him and that u want to be with. I know that the mother has nothing against you, it's just that her son was failing in school. Parents will usually do things like that{anything} for their kids to do good in school. Tell him u want to be with him no matter what and ask him do he want to be with you no matter what because u love him. Good Luck!

Oct 20, 2006, 03:00 PM
    Confused Girl,

Don't let him hold all the "Aces", give him a certain time to show up then if he doesn't show I would make sure I was not available. Even if you have to pretend to be on a date, I would go to the mall or something. Just don't hang around like a sick puppy. As long as you are always available, he has nothing to worry about. Make yourself scarce and have him chase you a bit. Again the jealous streak can be a powerful tool. I would certainly not want to be "seconds". I would want to be number one on his mind. Not just a filling.

Oct 20, 2006, 04:12 PM
    ACE,
    OK that's a good idea well he basically asked me to the movies tomarow but he isn't sure if he can get the money. So I don't think he's going to go. But I don't know I'm still confused he likes to play around with me a lot but he doesn't like when I play around with other boy why is that?
    Confused girl.

Oct 22, 2006, 05:50 PM
    Confused Girl,
    Sounds like a game to me. If he plays the game, then you should also. Girls and Boys, or Women and Men, or however you wish to see it, want to be number UNO. Not seconds!! His getting upset when you "play around" with other boys is an indication he is watching. Play some more. If he can't get the money together to take you to the movies, then that means he is not really serious about spending time with you. Not sure how old you are or the boyfriend to be is, but sounds like he should have a job enough to come up with the cash to take you to a movie even if he has to ask his parents for funds. I have a 16 year old son and he doesn't hesitate to ask me for anything he wants. -- Ace

Oct 23, 2006, 03:55 PM
    ACE,
    This is going to be the last week of football so basically if he don't want to chill wit me den I wnt be able to c him.. but that's really going to gurt me because I love him yeah boys ask me out but I always say no because I love him and I can't forget bouot him.. the reason is why is because his mom don't give I'm money she's not like that, and I now he looks at me because every time I c him looking at me then he looks away when I look at him but sometimes he just stares for a little then he tries to act hard like playing wit me... but I don't now I really want to be with him, but I don't now about him... he likes to get me jelous like he nows when he talks about girls around me like how they like him he always mention it in front of me like on purpose to get me jelous but I don't now why.. he nows I do get jelous like that.. can you help me
    Confused girl

Oct 23, 2006, 06:28 PM
    It's your hurt, if you want to hang around waiting for him then nobody will change your mind. Personally, I'd dump him by now. Ace
    durnein2 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Oct 30, 2006, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexiinena44
    ok well theres this boy i new him since last year at football. i really like him well actually i love him.i went out with him last year and he said he loved me and all these other things and then we broke up because his mom didnt want him to have a girl friend becuse he was failing. so we stoped talking for a while, and then i finaly called him and we started talking again. well i now im in love with him but i really dont think he feels the same way he acts like it and his friend told me he told him that he loved me and that he dosent want to loose me. but he nows i want to go out with him and i dont now why he dosent want to go out with me.he even told me he liked me, i thought it was because befor he was in the same situation and the girl moved and he hasnt heard of her yet.so i think hes just scared to try love again but i dont now. im really confused because theres this girl that likes him said that she is going out with him but then again she makes no sense in anything she says.so i really dont now what to think anymore. can u pleas hep me?? sincerly,
    confused gurl.:(
    Ill take you him
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 30, 2006, 10:54 AM
    Sorry to hear about your heartache, but if you keep waiting around for someone that doesn't make a move then ache has the potential turn into resentment, then to anger, and so on. You are young, and shouldn't treat him as if he will always be the one and only, because I can guarantee that he won't be, dear. He is taking your waiting on him for granted, and at the same time is taking advantage of your time, your feelings.

Don't let him do this to you, just breathe and accept that someone who really cares for you will always be upfront with what they think and feel. It may take some time, I've been in your shoes so if you feel like it, its OK to cry or be sad, but don't do it for too long, something good can pass you by. Take care and much luck to you!

Oct 30, 2006, 02:38 PM
    TO: Sentra,

Have no reputation to give. Best I can do. Ace

Good post. "Something good can pass you by"

TO: sexiinena44 ---- look at the others that have tried to get your attention. -- Ace
    cherri_blossom66 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 01:49 AM
    Hey, this does sound confusing so ill help you as best I can... boys minds are like a steal vault when it comes to these kinds of things I think, they don't let much out and when they do, some kind of freak out I guess... here are some options:
    1. give him some space to think about it and everything then talk to him about it and try get it all in the open.
    2. just talk to him about it now
    (and this is a option to go with either of these) tell him you still love him
    I'm not great at giving advice so thanks for bearing with me I really hope this help you at all even a little!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2006, 07:43 AM
    He sounds too immature and insecure for you to be having fun with. You should be having fun not confusion.
    ashbyr02 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Hey confused girl

:rolleyes: u might love this boy but what you got to think about is, is this boy worth do you love him that much that you would do anythink for himbecause if you are willing to and you love him that much don't let him go tell him how you feel show him how you feel and ask him babe do you still love me and then tell him exactly how you feel and don't let him forget it. If he says he only likes you as a mate then his not worth it but I tell you now don't change for a boy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so my name is Erik and I'm 20 years old. I have a girlfriend and she is 17 years old. We've been seeing each other for awhile now. Long enough to know that if something happened between us we would feel it in our stomach for a long time, and that's a ****ty feeling. So the problem is that I...

I don't know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been with the love of my life for over a year. We are engaged and thing were going great. We moved in with my parent together to save up money till we can get our own place. Hes been looking for a job but has had no luck so far and its really bringing him down. He likes to go out with his...

I don't know what to do [ 29 Answers ]

(I know that this posting is really long, but please take the time... read it, and respond. I really need this adice.) Hello. My name is MaryAnna. I recently moved to where I live about 4-5 months ago. I moved here with my now ex fiancé. Our relationship went donw the drain dew to him. It was...

I don't know [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant. I have been having normal periods for a while now, taking my mulitvitamins and exercising on a regular basis. Last month July 23 I began to spot lightly, stopped spotting on the 24th, and then began a normal period on the 25th. 12 days later I began to...

I don't know why [ 12 Answers ]

I ahd been going out with my boyfriends for 6 monthes, and although that may not seem very long, it was for me. Everything had been going fine, I had been falling more and more in love with and I he told me it was the same for him. I thought we had grown together so much. However he is a...

View more questions Search