Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fishburn7 Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Jul 15, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Why do I love my girlfriend?
    Why do I love my girlfriend? I'm asking this for my friend because he wants to make a list for their anniversary and all he can think of is she makes me happy... he needs a list
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 07:34 AM

So he wants us to tell him the things that he loves about his girlfriend?
    We do the work for his reward?
    I think if he wants to write something meaningful from his heart, then it should come from his heart. Not ours.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Jul 15, 2009, 07:38 AM

If all he can think of is she makes ME happy
    Maybe he doesn't love his girlfriend sounds like infatuation to me
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 15, 2009, 09:06 AM

There has got to be other things that he likes about his girlfriend besides "she makes me happy"
    fishburn7 Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Jul 15, 2009, 09:08 AM
    He's got a few...

When I lay next to you all I can think about is our future and how we'll be together all the time and never be apart.
    Finally someone I can be silly with
    I have no problem telling you exactly how I feel, no matter what
    You have the most beautiful face I've ever seen
    You always tell me the truth no matter what
    When you wake up before I do and kiss me until I wake up
    when I get off work you come and give me a hug and look up at me with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen and ask how my day was and just smile because I'm there
    you believe in me
    you deal with my ridiculousness
    You enjoy me when I', being silly and want to skip and everything else stupid that I do
    Absolutely gorgeous
    Love for shoes minus the ugly ones
    I love Dancing with you
    love watching the stars with you
    I love reminiscing on the time we have been together
    I love our first date
    I love your Eskimo kisses
    I love cuddling with you
    I love the way you hold my hand
    I love when you tease me
    I love the way you smile
    I love kissing your hands
    I love watching movies with you because of all the stupid little comments we make through the whole thing
    I love how you accept my past
    I love how you're always there for me
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 15, 2009, 09:09 AM

He's got to speak from his heart for it to be true. If we provide a list, it's like plagiarism. Just copy pasting out of a textbook.

If he can't tell her why he likes her so much, then he might not really like her that much.
    keith101hd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 08:36 PM
    I can understand why some one would ask for help with things to tell your girlfriend I have the same problum she'll ask me how much I love her and I don't know what to say its like there's no words that can come close to how much I love her and when she asks me why I love her I never know what to say! I love her with all my heart and I would die for her but I don't know why. Is there something worng with that I always feel bad when I can't tell her the things she wants to know.
    lovematters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 12:37 PM
    I agree with her, if he really does love her, he'll know exactly what to say and it won't mean anything that it isn't a list. In his mind he knows that one perfect word that sums all his feelings up
    xmaarkuus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 07:09 PM
    It should come from the heart, but sometimes us as humans LOVE so much that words can't explain. What we look for are examples and they might just be a reason why WE love our spouse.

Here is a few.

-cant figure her out
    -tells me how much she loves me
    -her attitude
    -the way she treats me
    -her submission
    -she trusts me
    -she is caring
    -she is loving
    -she makes me want to be a better person
    kristophersun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 07:51 PM
    When ever I say something with my heart, it usually comes out stupid but it still definitely works. Just got to let out you full capacity.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Nov 29, 2012, 12:33 AM
    I love you, cause you are with me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

My ex Girlfriend who I'm still in love with [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 16 I'm still in love with my ex girlfriend but she is going out with someone else it was 2 weeks ago when we broke up but latley my best pal just told her that still hung up on her and I didn't want to brake up her. That day I was in stress with my work at school, we go to the same school she's...

My girlfriend does not love me any more [ 9 Answers ]

I have broken up from my girlfriend after about 11 months, and I am in despair! I am married and did go back to my wife on one occasion. It’s been a rocky few months and I am sure difficult for my girlfriend. I have begged GF to have me back, bought her a necklace (white gold and diamonds no...

I Love You, But I Have A Girlfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

So, there's a guy. Are you really surprised? Well, we've been talking for a while and I think I may still really care about him. My delimma is this. Well, he has a girlfriend. And one night we were talking and he told me he loved me. What!? How do I deal with this. So, I told him how I felt and...

View more questions Search