Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve cooper Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 06:22 AM
    Missing friend
    My first question has not been answered! How can I find out if a childhood friend is still alive? I haven't seen this person in forty years. Please answer.
    steve cooper Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by steve cooper
    My first question has not been answered! How can I find out if a childhood friend is still alive? I haven't seen this person in forty years. Please answer.
    Tell me if there is a website I can go to. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 17, 2006, 07:15 AM
    You can try just googling their name. If you know what school they graduated from you can try some of the reunion sites like classmates.com.
    stargazen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by steve cooper
    The internet
    stargazen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I just want help finding some one are u going to help me
    dodobro3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Try asking the police they may tell you if they are alive
    dodobro3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Try math.com and it has a advertisement if you graguwated with him or her
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Ok, you need to tell us where you live, mexico, US, canada, maybe Iran?

Things can be different. There is a social security death index in the US you can check on someone to see if they died, But this is harder for people with common names ( bob smith) for example if you don't know their social security number

If you will post the persons name, last known state they lived in if in the US.

Also there are several good pay web sites that do nothing but searches for people

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing the Ex [ 10 Answers ]

I really love my ex and I can't seem to stop thinking about him. I can go for a while thinking I'm over him, but then, if I'm tired or not busy, thoughts and memories come swarming into my head. He broke up with me just over a year ago, and I haven't seen him since. He's never seemed to want...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Missing w2 [ 3 Answers ]

One of the places I worked at has closed for good and I still haven't received my w2 from them, is there any place on net I can get a copy from?

What am I missing here? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My question, Is there something more going on in my life than I am not aware of and if so what is it exactly? I feel its staring me in the face but I can't quite grasp what it all is. My brother past on a few years ago and I feel it has a lot to do with him. Hope you can help. Thank...

Missing the company of a friend [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Lately, I have been experiencing mixed emotions about whether I should continue to go cold turkey from associating with a male friend. Some days I can accept that his feelings I assume were platonic (I don't know for sure). In fact, I don't know anything about what he feels when it came to...

View more questions Search