Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tophat076 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 05:14 AM
    Shock from swimming pool
    Just installed salt generator in swimming pool and now we are receiving a small
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 05:31 AM

I would see if shock stops when power to pump is removed? Then look through here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...ol-372897.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mild electrical shock in swimming pool [ 72 Answers ]

:eek: Our swimming pool pump is grounded to the ladder in the pool and also to a copper grounding rod in the ground. The problem is when you touch the wet concrete around the pool while touching the water in the pool you get a mild shock. We've checked it with a voltage meter{the blk. Electrode...

Swimming Pool Light [ 3 Answers ]

If I remove the swimming pool light, is it necessary to still ground the slide and the steps?

Electricity in my swimming pool [ 9 Answers ]

When you are standing in my in ground swimming pool, and your hands are wet, and you touch the hand rail you feel a mild shock. When you stand in my swimming pool and put your tongue on the handrail it resembles putting your tongue on a nine volt battery. There is another handrail in the deep end...

Static Shock on Concret Deck of Fiberglass pool [ 1 Answers ]

I read others questons regarding static shock on their concrete deck of a fiberglass pool, however has there been any suggestions to the solution. I have also had everything electrical discounted from the pool, filter, light kit, pump. Shut down breakers inside the house. Have contacted the...

Swimming Pool [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. 2...

View more questions Search