Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4REEEL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 05:57 AM
    Can't Find This Song
    Well i heard it on the radio, i am not sure if it was a bob and tom show or not, i don't know the artist eather... here is goes... kitchen carbord blues, about kraftmaid, it is a comical blues song... i donno well thanks if anyone can help!:confused:
    framboise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4REEEL
    WELL I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO, I AM NOT SURE IF IT WAS A BOB AND TOM SHOW OR NOT, I DON'T KNOW THE ARTIST EATHER........HERE IS GOES...... KITCHEN CARBORD BLUES, ABOUT KRAFTMAID, IT IS A COMICAL BLUES SONG.... I DONNO WELL THANKS IF ANYONE CAN HELP!:confused:
    Hey
    Maybe I can help you out; go on WatZatSong.com - Let anyone name your tune! and sing or hum your tune and add comments or lyrics if you have some; let the community search for you the title and artist. You should receive an answer pretty quick. I tried many times (if you saw me the first time when I did sing in my microphone it was very ugly) and it worked very well
    You should try!
    framboise
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

Jun 4, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Ummm, I can see you're new here but why would you dredge up a question that's over 7 months old? This person asked one question and then has never returned...
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 05:16 PM
    So, maybe he was bored. Why would you care? I don't think this forum is about posting answers like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find the song [ 12 Answers ]

Iam looking for a song the lyrics for which goes something like this She's a backward child She's a forward child Backward as can be ....... The only thing she knows is that one and one make love .... (and it goes on) I am not able to search for it on the internet as well.

Please help me find this song [ 2 Answers ]

The artist is conway twitty and loretta lynn and I think the name of the song is as good as a single girl can be or as good as a lonely girl can be... it was out on vynle many years ago

Please help me find a song [ 2 Answers ]

I've heard it several times, the problem is that I don't know the title and the author, only the words it starts with: May be I may be you Are just soldiers of love Born to carry the flame Bringing light to the dark Please help me to find it, I really need it, I couldn't find it myself :(

Please help me find this song [ 2 Answers ]

I think the song is from the 80s,it goes something like this.hey you with a sad face come on to my place and get it on,and while your on the dance floor why do you want to cry for lets get it on. :'( please help me I'm going mad

View more questions Search