Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 12:04 PM

K. he came with a half yard of some nice topsoil (FOR FREE) AND the 150.00. He even personally put the topsoil down and raked it all smooth apologising the whole way. He sure seems committed to keeping customers happy.

LOL off to see the NFTB thread :D
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Sorry about the old rose, happy about the new roses and dirt.
    I would go with different shades of Pink, the white and red are hard to grow for me. but I still have them.

Get a 'Fragrant Cloud' by Jackson and Perkins, it has the best scent I think I have every smelled and I have about 25/30 roses.:D
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2009, 07:51 AM

JD.. I'm happy about the new roses and the dirt too. :D I did end up picking pink ones.. they looked nicer then the other ones. Asked about Fragrant Cloud and they said they sold their last one two days ago... But I think the next time I see they have them in I am so totally going to smell them.. if they smell nice I know just a smile and a please to DH and it'll be mine.

NFTB is K's thread "News From The Bucket" its posted randomly in the tomato thread.. you'll see it if you look LOL... or just go up n read K's post at the bottom
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2009, 03:56 PM
    I figured that out after I asked:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Planting roses [ 2 Answers ]

:) I have a rose bush that I did not get planted in the ground. It is now the end of October. I live in northern Ohio.. Can I store this plant. If so were is the best place? Do I have to keep it in doors? Thank you for any help.

How to make roses [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, how do u make roses with numbers? You know they make different things with numbers and alphabets like a girl, a car and different stuffs. How do u do that? Please help!

Don Juan Roses [ 1 Answers ]

I have Don Juan Climbing Roses, my problem is: Some of them blooms while others just have green leaves. Some bush may have only one rose on. What do I need to do?

I ignored his calls. He sent me roses [ 77 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My ex left me a little over a month ago and I found out he was seeing this sluttish girl. Well I found out last week he moved in with her about 3-4 weeks ago. 2 days ago he started calling me. I didn't answer the phone so today I got a dozen roses delivered and on the card it read, I'm...

Roses [ 1 Answers ]

How far below the flower do I deadhead the rose?

View more questions Search