Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acvasagam Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 01:55 AM
    Guitar or keyboard
    I'm really interested in music... so I want to learn either a keyboard or guitar...

I want to know which one I can learn without a teacher i.e. through books and cds
    jeffrey michael Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Jul 15, 2009, 02:08 AM

Actually my brother is a musician and he learned piano by ear and learned the notes through books, piano from what he has said is the key to learning more instruments as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Need to know how to fix my guitar? [ 7 Answers ]

So, my guitar is a walden, acoustic. The peg on the bridge for the low e string will not go entirely in the hole. So after I've put the strings all on my guitar, that one peg sits higher than the rest, and I wonder if it's going to just give. I don't want any one to get hurt, also I don't want...

Reconnect wireless keyboard without using a keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have msn wireless keyboard and mouse. Mouse works but keyboard does not. Computer recognizes keyboard in add wireless devices. I do not have a keyboard to add as normal as I have no way to enter passkey. Can I get keyboard readded/reinstalled without the use of a keyboard?

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Wet Guitar [ 2 Answers ]

I was walking in my backyard when my brother dropped a large cup of water on me - I happened to be holding my guitar. Some spray got inside, and a lot covered the outer body. I quickly dried it off as much as I could - do you think there could be any lasting damage? If so, my brother will repay me...

View more questions Search