Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2009, 09:31 PM

I have suspected him using his issues as a crutch for him. But I'm not sure.

I will talk to him about it tonight an put together a list of chores for him. We can put it up on the computer where he is sure to see it.

Its hard to find the balance, because I've been told that it's a bad idea to 'treat him like my child instead of my husband' but at the same time I do have to keep after him and make sure he does what needs done just like I have to do for my 5 year old.

Thank you guys for all your support *hugs*
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2009, 12:43 PM

Hi Jen,

Surely if he is bright enough to use a cash register working full time 40 hours a week etc... he's bright enough to do the house work and carry out the rubbish.
    He is quite clearly using his... said title(MENTAL DISABILITY) as a lever to get his own way.

My son has a more severe mental disability and could absolutely run rings around him,always offering to help where he can.

My dear jen... he can do what you ask if sex is the reward, don't stand for it he's a lazy so and so, who know's which side his breads buttered using his title to full advantage.

Time you let him do things for himself,you are not his carer but his wife.
    Plan a night out with the girls... and be sure to go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Say I do? Or say I do not take you as my husband? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a BF I have been with since 2007. We now have a 5 month old baby boy. I am christain and he is a Muslim. He wants me to convert before he say we can marry in his muslim ceremony. Also he is not a citizen and his status expires soon. We have been having a few problems recently such...

H1B Husband, Husband and Wife overseas, LayOff [ 9 Answers ]

I was on a H1B visa and working in the US sine June 2007. The company that I was working for downsized and I was laid off from there on 31st Oct 2008. Subsequently since I was unable to find employment I decided to move back home at the end of November. I got married in Dec 2008. By that time my...

Is a good husband or bad husband [ 3 Answers ]

My father cheat on my mom with the same woman that try to kill my mom 4 year ago. It's a very long story. 4 year ago my dad meet this woman but I don't know how they meet. My mom saw my dad with this woman in bed together so at that time. This woman put a spell on my mom and my dad but the...

Ex husband was new husband to adopt his children [ 12 Answers ]

I am currently married with a child. However I was married once before and have two children with that marriage. The marriage ended due to her extra martial affairs, the children were very young, four and five. They are now 11 and 12. I pay child support and provide insurance for the children....

Can my husband do this? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm married with three children. We paid off the property and my name is not on the house or the investment property. I talked to my husband and asked him to add my name to the deed because I worked all these years and contributed to the bills as well My husband told me that he will not add my...

View more questions Search