Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avenger9000 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Online show ideas?
    Okay well I am thinking of doing an online YouTube kind of show probably try aiming at once a week, but may end up doing way less than that. Not really in it for the money just thought it sounded like fun when I first heard the idea. I am also an avid christian and here are some ideas I have currently for the show:

. Game Reviews + Game walkthroughs (requests welcome)
    . Current Events/Interviewing of politicians/celebrities if I can
    . Play the latest music, talk about the latest movies, tech stuff
    . Answer questions regarding music, gaming, movies and such
    . May share the gospel a bit but probably won't considering the beliefs of some
    . Guitar tuition and tips

What do you guys think of these ideas? If you guys have other ideas please feel free to name them! Thanks for all the responses in advance. (and what would be a good name for the show)

Adam <3
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jul 15, 2009, 02:21 PM

Um just thought it would be cool if you named it Adam and eve since your names Adam and you're a Christian. But I think they game reviews would be hard you would need A LOT OF PEOPLE to help you get through all the games out there and to compete with the game reviews out there today there are plenty of really good and simple websites of it.

If you do the second idea I think you will get more fame with it and you should ask questions no one has asked them (which will be hard to think of again) but could give you some recognition

And the last four I think there are already so many out there that it would not get many recognition unless you REALLY worked on it like it was a daily activity.

Just opinions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

I am out of ideas for this [ 1 Answers ]

A manager at a convenience store and gas station tabulates the following facts 45% of all customers purchase gas 31% of all customers purchase cigarettes 60% of all customers buy either gas or a slurpee 16% of all customers buy both gas and cigarettes 13% of all customers buy both gas and a...

I need some ideas [ 10 Answers ]

Here is the thing guys, My boyfriend's birthday is 27th of this month. I already bought a gift for him from my December salary and that is a guitar so it was kind of expensive and my whole salary is finished now. But I always get my salary on the 27th of each month so I thought that this month...

View more questions Search