Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiouskat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 05:28 PM
    Missed periods, negative pregnancy tests
    Hi! I just turned 25 years old and recently (about 8 months ago) lost my virginity. Before and after I lost it, my periods were always regular until this past April. That was when I had my last one. In January, I had some vaginal bleeding which was not menstrual related but my cycle was still coming regularly afterwards. It is now the end of June and I haven't had another one since mid April. Earlier this month, I had sore breast and mild cramps. I haven't been spotting or anything. I have also been treated for a vaginal infection earlier this month. I took 7 pregnancy test (1 at the Dr's office) and they were all negative. I'm not sure what the problem could be. What are some possible options and what should be my next step?:confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 10:48 PM

Have you been really stressed? Are you exercising too much? Not eating enough?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 14, 2009, 10:50 PM

What meds did you take for the infection? Meds can throw off your period.

Stress can too.

Personally, I'd try another hpt, make sure to use first morning urine. It's possible that you just tested to early.

Good luck.
    curiouskat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 08:52 PM
    I have been stressing a little due to my final exams and some job related stuff. My eating habits haven't changed and I have been exercising the same.

I took Metronidazole twice a day for 7 days for my infection.

Maybe I should take another HPT! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 missed periods 5 negative tests [ 2 Answers ]

Was wondering weather you could help, I have missed a period and am 5 days late on the next, I have done 4 home tests, the doctor done 1 urine test and have also had a blood test and all have come back negative. What could be the problem, could there still be a possibility of being pregnant or...

Missed Periods in spite of negative EPT Tests [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really worried as I've missed 2 periods and even Ept tests are showing negative. Is there any point of concern. Can anyone help me out?

2 missed periods, pregnant symptoms, negative pregnency tests [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17 and if I concived it would have been on April 18 2008. I haven't had my period since April 10th and it is now June 2nd. I have taken 4 pregnecy test within this time and they all came out negative... I've had late periods but never this late. I am also starting to get pregnancy symptons such...

Missed Periods, negative pregnancy tests [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a period in 2 months and the last one was very light and lasted only 3 days. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I am NOT trying to conceive and I am relieved about the test results but also worried about my missed period. What would cause that? I have also been...

View more questions Search