Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcd4218 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 04:18 PM
    statue for taking x husband back to court
    in Connecticut what is the statue for taking x husband back for medical, dental, and or college?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 14, 2009, 04:48 PM

You need to define this better. When you divorced was there a court order issued for support? Has he adhered to that order?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statue of limitations for small claims court [ 3 Answers ]

I handle my brothers affairs. I received a demand letter from a person for the sum of $120 in regards to an ebay/paypal matter from May 2005. This person alleges he or a person that represents his interest paid for an item that he has never received. My brother has no recollection of this incident....

Taking a Contractor to court [ 6 Answers ]

I am considering taking a plumber that worked on our house to court and I am not sure if it is worth it or not. I would love some advice on whether I have a case or not and what the likelihood of my being reimbursed might be. Here is the case. 1. hired a plumber to install a piping for a...

Taking my landlord to court [ 3 Answers ]

Novi Michigan If I take my landlord to court and I loose will I have to pay his/her court costs

Taking ex-landlord to court [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know Texas laws about air-conditioning? We moved into a rental house in July and found out the air conditioner didn't work. We informed the landlord in writing and verbally. Many people came out about the unit and said it needed to be replaced. In the mean time we bought a bunch of...

View more questions Search