Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 02:52 PM
    How Much Can Benzyl Arbutin Lighten the Skin?
    Has anyone tried it?
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Well... does it work or not?
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jul 15, 2009, 03:17 AM

Golden Girl... benzyl does not work at all !

Thts my opinion.. but then again.. you know nothings working for me anyway...

Perhaps you should take a try... But if I were you I would SAVE my money and RUN FOR THE HIGHWAY even before they net you and net you bad b ecause you will end up spending hundreds and get nothing out of it !

I used Benzylarbutin for ONe and a HALF years... and when I showed dissappointment ( WELL I WAS ACTUALLY LIVID and LASHED OUT AT ANYONE WHO ENDORSED IT ON THAT FORUM... because none were willing to show their after pics.. ) then they CHUCKED ME OFF!!

Jul 15, 2009, 03:20 AM
    People who endorsed it there accused me of lying that I had used it for a year and a half... Oh I wanted to kill all of them!!

I even went all the way trying to mix benzyl with mono.. and BULL happened to my skin ( by that I mean nothing , no patching, whitening , rbightening )

Benzyl is however very good to BURN your skin nicely... it will make your skin go RED not the pink you want it to be when you apply it... and then why ou will believe that it will work and get you lighter..

And then after 1 and half whole years of continuous REDDENING.. which then dries up as burn marks on your face... I still was a freaked up colour.. I,e my original colour

My recommendation ? I RECOMMEND EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD... YOU COULD TRY THE SHADY LOOKING BIO CLAIRE ALSO but please don't waste your time on benzylbutin !

Coz tahts what it really is!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 02:35 PM
    Wow... lol. I hear more bad things about benzyl arbutin and nothing good. So, I guess I'll skip that one. No need for me wasting more money. I'm using bio clair on my face again because it did lighten me last year about 3 shades until I stopped. I'm thinking of continuing it on my arms but it didn't do well there at all because they burned my arms bright red too and then my skin had turned dark dark.
    eremesu Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2009, 08:52 PM

You say nothing works for you, how dark are you?
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Originally I'm Toni Braxton's complexion and the unexposed areas is about 2 shades lighter than her. Bio Claire works for my face but not for my body. The lightest I've been was about Tyra Bank's complexion with the makari night cream, but it cost troo much to keep up. So right now, my face is about 2 shades lighter than normal (Toni B's color) and the rest of my body went back dark. Any ideas?

Jul 27, 2009, 09:00 PM

I did not exactly mean you since the other one said that nothing worked for her. Tyra is rather light. So you are african?
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 09:14 PM
    Oh my bad... lol :p

Jul 28, 2009, 10:22 AM

Hey eremesu...

Im not AFRICAN.. much lighter than them...

I am a light skinned mixed indian... one fourth Portuguese blood...

Im lighter than Beyonce naturally... I'm not looking for Beyonce colour... but at the rate I am going.. I think I will end up darkening to her colour anyway

Jul 28, 2009, 11:29 AM

I am north indian too. But I am medium dark. My twin sister is very light naturally, nearly caucasian

Jul 28, 2009, 02:50 PM

OK so you aspiring to get to her colour is it ?

Jul 28, 2009, 02:52 PM
    So are you a girl or a guy eremesu...

If you're a guy then at least its fine.. but if you're a girl who is medium dark and your twin sister is very light... I can imagine how much crap you mustve had to listen to since childhood over it!!

Because light indians don't spare the darker family members !

Jul 28, 2009, 08:02 PM

Is that how it works in india? I've never been there. Several generations of separation from that country. And on my other heritage side I am part amish. I am a 22yo male. I am not trying to get to her color. I just want to be more washed out and pallour
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2009, 12:53 PM
    Hey, what are the most popular skin lihgtening treatments that work in India. I read that many of the famous women get lightening treatments. What do you think they use?

Aug 2, 2009, 09:44 AM

I hope you aren't asking me since I've never been to india. But I think they will use anything, they are a really gullible country. It is old new age without as much effort on inventing psuedoscientific jargon(as in america)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any one know if arbutin what to lightening th skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this site I just wanted to know the best skin lightening cream is? Without wasting money on cream that don't work.

Can Alpha Arbutin and Hydrogen Peroxide Lighten Skin? [ 40 Answers ]

Can Alpha Arbutin and Hydrogen Peroxide (35%) really lighten the skin? Hs anyone used this, if so how many shades did you lighten and what are the directions? I want to light about 4 shades lighter.

Skin Whitening with Benzyl-Arbutin [ 44 Answers ]

I'm wondering if benzyl-arbutin is a good skin whitening (not lightening) product. If you've seen my previous posts you know that I am desperate to depig ASAP. So does the $50 benzyl-arbutin do the job to make look as if I was born white and help me to depig as quick as possible with no skin...

Monobenzone vs benzyl-arbutin [ 14 Answers ]

Monobenzone vs Benzyl-arbutin ::: which 2 start and how much?? I know, we all know this is th 2 drug whch will work, say how much 2 use till how much time mixing what, dilute? Do smebdy have lovie1 , she seems to be very very successful

Anyone tried Benzyl Arbutin ? [ 17 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if anyone had tried the benzyl arbutin cream from herbalinn and if so what their experience was, good or bad Herbal Inn Ayurveda Medicine Health Beauty Support Herbal Inn Fairness Cream Indian Ayurvedic

View more questions Search