Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    highlander257 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 12:36 PM
    1981 TV movie sequel
    I'm looking for a copy of the 1981 TV movie The girl, the gold watch & dynamite. Does anybody know where I can find it; I have the 1st movie The girl, the gold watch & everything.
    Thanks in advance for any help.:)
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 14, 2009, 03:04 PM
    I think yo are out of luck. The first movie The Girl, The Gold Watch and Everything I did find on DVD at Ebay, but the Dynamite sequel, I don't believe was ever produced as a DVD or VHS, as it was the weaker of the two movies. The only places you might find it are on peer to peer download sites like Torrent. The legality of these sites is still being debated, and the quality of what you get varies, so I wouldn't recommend them. However, if someone wanted to look for themselves, they might check out these links. Of course I am NOT endorsing this in any way. I am simply showing a link of what some people might do.

The Girl, The Gold Watch And Dynamite Torrent Downloads Bittorrent download source!

the girl, the gold watch and dynamite Torrent Download - AliveTorrents

Note: Make sure you have virus protection on your computer and be cautious in what you download.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another night of the living dead sequel I believe [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of this horror movie about zombies, I know it is like a night of the living dead type of name but all I recall is the woman riding on the motor cycle with her boyfriend and runs into a post and cracks her neck. I know the found this like lab with some stuff to bring her...

Is there a sequel to Rosemarys Baby? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a sequel to Rosemary's Baby, if so are they the OMEN movies?

Trying to recall a fantasy movie from my childhood (1981) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Ok, hopefully I am not imagining this, but recently I began to think about movies I remember from my childhood. I was born in 1981. There was a cheesy movie, I believe a kids movie, that had these brightly colored monsters (in an obvious fabric material) who I think were "teleporting" in...

Need name of 1981 toy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two toys one is a mermaid with green tail and wears a white coat with a Hood. She is about two inches tall and the other one is a mermaid bird. It is blue And has mermaid tail and a beak. On the back of them says CPG 1981. I think these Were bathtub toys. Please help this is driving...

A Robin Hood sequel novel I can't remember the name of? [ 3 Answers ]

I read this book awhile ago and really liked it. I got it from a library - can't remember which one - and remember it being older, maybe from the 1950s or 1960s. It's about a boy who happens to look a lot like Robin Hood did. In the story Robin has already died, but some of Robin's old friends pass...

View more questions Search