Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crystal Allen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 12:17 PM
    A children's movie with a sad ending - might have been anime
    Does anyone remember a movie from the 80's or 90's about a flute player who falls in love with a fairy? I can't remember if it was an anime or not, but I do recall a little trouble-making character called 'Treble', and the fact that it had a tragic ending. In the end, the fairy dies and becomes a drop of dew, and the flute player is left alone. I can't for the life of me remember what this movie was called!
    carly_may_13 Posts: 53, Reputation: 7

Jul 14, 2009, 02:49 PM

Hahaha I was just looking for the same movie, It's "A Journey Through Fairyland"
    carly_may_13 Posts: 53, Reputation: 7

Jul 14, 2009, 02:55 PM
    It's on Youtube
    Crystal Allen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carly_may_13 View Post
    Hahaha I was just looking for the same movie, It's "A Journey Through Fairyland"
    Thank you, thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s early 90s Anime-like Children's Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I use to rent this in the early to mid 90s when I was a kid. It's a cartoon children's movie that kind of looks like an anime. From what I remember it was about this water sprite guy and this fairy girl. They fall in love but come from different worlds - land and sea. The water sprite can't...

Old Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I think it's going to be a little hard for me to find the anime I'm looking for because I was 5-6 years old when I was watching it and I don't remember lots of it.Back to 1990-1991 , the story is about a girl that fights in a war and at the end something really cool happens and she...

Really old Anime Movie [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, there was this really old anime movie (not series) Hero: a Dude which obtained some sort of sword/power(not sure) in the end Enemies: The bad army was some sort of full-Black Androids but they were empty inside (like a hollow armour) and there was only a small pink/red spec on the center...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Anime Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a question about an anime movie I saw when I was a kid. It is about a prince, who was actually a girl but pretended to be a guy so her mother and her could keep the throne. There was an evil guy who wanted to take the throne from them, and somehow knew the prince was actually a girl....

View more questions Search