Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    007bradz Posts: 22, Reputation: -2

Jul 14, 2009, 11:42 AM
    Shower randomly changes temparature?
    Hey,

Every morning I go in the shower but it really p*sses me off as it takes 5 minutes to settle on a temparature...

Goes to 20 degrees "nah i dont like that one..." then at 5 degrees "nah i just dont feel it.." and so on...

Could this be a fault with the shower itself or boiler?
    Its an electric NewTeam Nine.five.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 14, 2009, 12:24 PM

Does the water temp fluctuate at bath tub spigot or kitchen sink? It could be your mixing valve, brand and model or picture would help.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 06:01 PM

Post photo of the faucet first...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OS X 10.4.11 changes windows randomly [ 3 Answers ]

I just upgraded my G5 to X10.4.11 now whenever I use a program the Desktop randomly comes up or vice versa, if I am at the Desktop, a program (ghost clicks) appears by itself. Thanks for the help:confused:.

Furnace comes on initially but doesn't restart after temparature drop [ 12 Answers ]

Here is my situation: Last winter we started having a problem, then it got warm, we switched to A/C and no problems. Now its cold again and our problem starts again. We have a digital thermostat. We set the desired temparature to 69 for example, the furnace kicks on, warms everything up, and of...

Randomly bleeding? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have a question about two bleedings in between periods.. just looking for some advice or insight until I see the doctor! I'm 19 years old, my boyfriend is 24, I'm on birth control (ortho-cyclein I don't know off the top of my head the dosage, I'm taking the generic though,...

PC Reboot Randomly by itself [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Guys, I have a problenm with my machine. I have Asus MotherBoard with P4 1.7 CPU, 1 G DDR Ram , 64 MB All in WOnder ATI Radeon 8500 DV, Audigy Sound blaster Platinum , D Link Fax Modem , USB Hub , DLink Network Card. My Problem is that while working on Windows XP or 2000 Pro , the system will...

Blower comes on Randomly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GMP Series Gas Furnace heating and central AC unit. I noticed a few months back the blower comes on randomly even if the thermostat is off. I removed the thermostat thinking it was defective. The thermostat wiring block was not touched. The blower still comes on. It seems like the unit is...

View more questions Search